Female version of Don Juan...

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls and especially women know how to play a guys heart, thats why they spend all that time talking, they must be trading skills!

What would you call a female Don Juan, I don't think they exist.

I know it is not possible but I mean, what is the equivalent?

I recently went out with an older woman, things were on form until a month ago I started being a TOTAL wuss. Makes me laugh to think of how I was :crackup: :down:

So I realise she began to play me as soon as I started getting soft, she clearly had lots of experience in dealing with men. :box: Only now I know, but hey Im glad sooner than later.

Why did I never ask my dad about how to deal with girls!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98036

MaverickBow

Don Juan
Reaction score
because us guys do't sit around talking to each other giving advice where girls do - its not the 'macho' thing do do we would rather talk about conquests. That's why we need sites like this. To talk to others about girls in an anonomous way

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminine of Don Juan is Doña Juana (donya hwana), if you want to know.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just loook at cosmo.... how sex feels to him... the guy spy .... girlie moves that win him over ..... surprising things women do to deflate their sex appeal... all kinds of crap like that. They constantely think about it, talk about it, and try to figure out how to catch our attention. They all want to be approached by the best guy.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lion said:
So I realise she began to play me as soon as I started getting soft, she clearly had lots of experience in dealing with men. :box: Only now I know, but hey Im glad sooner than later.

Why did I never ask my dad about how to deal with girls!
Don't worry about your inexperience with women Lion, for the most part women will always have the upper hand in relational experience unless you get a severely quiet shy remote girl in our urban society, but that's doubtful. Girls were reading cosmo in their pre-teen years when we boys were still out playing baseball, skateboarding, and building legos. Some DJ said men conquer worlds, and women conquer men. Interesting, huh?

Remember what I said to you in your other thread? Just chalk it up and know that you learned a lot from the past experience with women to serve you as your intuition in the next relationship. If you feel she's beginning to eagerly disqualify you and play you as another victim caught in her web than be a man and stand up for yourself. Always be willing to walk away from a woman who treats you with disrespect. She treated you that way from reverting back into an AFC, but you'll do better next time if you learned the lesson you needed to learn.

Have you seen the movie Counte of Monte Cristo? It's a recent remake of a famous book writen by Alexander Dumas. Anyway, the premise is of naive man sent to prison on an isle but comes back as a powerful individual as he rediscovers himself through a mentor and builds shrewed intuition to be used at first for revenge but then he goes back into well-being. Anyway, great movie you should watch or re-watch. It's truly the movie representation of a AFC's transformation into full-fledged master Don Juan.

There will always be Doña Juana's out there, but a Don Juan knows how to handle them. :up: