Female Trump Cards: Sex and Rejection

R

Ranger

"Worshiping" is your words not mine.

When you twist words and definitions to manipulate the argument it makes you look even more wrong. Stick to the facts please.

Women care about what you can do for them. There is a lot I can do for a woman. Therefore, they are attracted to me. I take the lead, which makes them feel more feminine. I am challenging and difficult to control.. which makes them feel more feminine. I lust after them.. which makes them feel attractive, desirable, sexy and wanted. I flirt with them.. which makes them feel special.

Give women the gift of making them feel like women. The more you pander, roll over, submit, kiss a*s, and seek approval.. the more they feel like they are dating another woman. It also makes them feel less feminine if they are the more aloof one in the relationship. Not sure why this is hard to understand.
Really good post

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The ONLY emotions a man or a woman needs to deal with, and be responsible for, are their own. If you really think you are responsible for any one else's emotions, emotional fluctuation, you need group therapy for your co dependent tendencies.

That said, if ur being a **** to the lady you are dating, she's gonna catch some emotions and feels from that action, and she will (most likely) react to those emotions and feels. Proceed any way you like with that piece of info, and define the phrase 'being a ****' however you want.

As usual, if you find yourself stuck in the same pattern, over and over, when it comes to relationships, you need to ask yourself what the common denominator is.
Well ain't that nice...

Then it obviously must be you since u r getting no d1ck and currently a spinster in training.

And the common denominator is you living in the dark side of the feminine imperative trying to lure men into it.