Female self esteem issues

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Normal chics don't act like this with guys they like. If she is an otherwise normal chic and you aren't banging her and shes going on about self esteem issues, understand this is how chics bond. They don't do this with guys they want to bang because either the guys will treat them like I treat girls or they will run from the possible crazy.
spot on... remember you will either be fvcking her OR be her girlfriend..:yes:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fool yourselves. Women with very low self esteem are the ones who have really slept around. Count on it. They define their self worth by the sexual attention they receive from men and will give it up readily.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Don't fool yourselves. Women with very low self esteem are the ones who have really slept around. Count on it. They define their self worth by the sexual attention they receive from men and will give it up readily.
Exactly, there are even studies that prove that the lower the self-esteem of a girl the early she lose her virginity while its the opposite for guys.

So yes as 5 said dont fool yourselves and do not think that a certain trait brings the same conseguences in both the sexes.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
So what? It doesn't matter how many other men a woman has slept with unless you're looking for a serious relationship. The absolute worst kinds of women are unattractive ones with high self-esteem. I'd take casual sex low-self esteem slvt over any kind of interaction with high-self esteem ugly/old b!tch any day of the week.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
So what? It doesn't matter how many other men a woman has slept with unless you're looking for a serious relationship. The absolute worst kinds of women are unattractive ones with high self-esteem. I'd take casual sex low-self esteem slvt over any kind of interaction with high-self esteem ugly/old b!tch any day of the week.
Well, that's your preference then. Personally, I'll take a high quality woman who shows me respect, is very attractive and fvcks like a bunny.

You can have the slvts.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I don't think this is really big news. Someone with low self-esteem will seek external validation through others. For women, its usually attention/sex from men.

But I don't think all women who give it up readily suffer from low self-esteem. Correlation does not necessarily imply causation. There are plenty of LSE chicks who will withhold sex as a weapon to obtain a relationship or other favors. Plus the women who suffer from body image issues which prevents them from being intimate with another person.

On the flip side....there are women who "give it up" simply because they think you're attractive, want to have sex with you, and don't want to play any games. I don't think this is necessarily reflective of low self-esteem but rather an individual's sexual preferences.

I think a better approach would be to ask what exactly motivates a particular woman's level of promiscuity (or lack of) rather than painting them in one broad brush.