female orgasm?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with 2 girls. They both said (before we had sex) that they never had an orgasm with a man (only masturbation). BUT, I have sex with them, finger them and they squirm, moan like crazy, are wet all the time, grab me by the hair, twitch, hold me tight against themselves... And than they,I think, squirt. If you dont know what that is, look it up. I fingered her like I saw on this sex instructional (special fingering her to make her squirt, stimulating the g spot) and they, all of a sudden, release about a match-box full of fluid. Dripping down their ass and all. Than they fall exhausted and relax. And they say they havent came.

My question is: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL TO C U M AND THINK SHE HASN'T HAD AN ORGASM? To not know how an orgasm with a man feels like.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to post a similar question: please list your best techniques for making a girl *** since no two girls are quite alike. My technique was to touch their G spot with my index finger while licking their ****oris and fingering their ass with the middle finger all at once but most girls don't appreciate that.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Download Axel Braun (Brawn, spelling)- squirting 101. Excellent video.

SubSoniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
My technique was to touch their G spot with my index finger while licking their ****oris and fingering their ass with the middle finger all at once but most girls don't appreciate that.
next time you're getting jacked off by a chick, ask her to finger your a$$ at the same time. Would ya like that? (if you answered yes, then i'm done talking to you, lol) dude, despite what you hear, a lot of chicks don't like you playing with their a$$ like that. focus on their ****oris, it takes some time in most cases, but its worth it.

napoleon said:
My question is: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL TO C U M AND THINK SHE HASN'T HAD AN ORGASM? To not know how an orgasm with a man feels like.
I don't think so, I dated this chick for a while, and i'm pretty damn good down there, and trust me, when they have their O, THEY know it, YOU know it, and the NEIGHBORS know it. chances are if they were squirtin, you were doing a good job, i had a gf before who didn't even let me get that far, she stopped me before she came because it was too much for her to handle, and i guess she didn't wanna make a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.