Female Monthly cycle

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guyz, what do u guys normally do when u know its THAT time of the month for ur gf?do u give her more space?be more talkative about stuff?or what? The last thing i wana do is to have sex with her while shes menstruating.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The female body is more sensitive than ever when its her time of the month, so making out, kissing her neck, working her breasts is more pleasurable than ever for her. Play your cards right, and you can get an awesome BJ, T!t w@nk, and dependin on how heavy her flow is, and how adventurous she is, possibly even a bit of bum action. There's more than one hole to penetrate :)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bang her anyway. My last GF didnt bleed very much at all, so it wasnt a big deal. Girls feel really self conscious, so a few extra compliments, and a ltiile reassurance, should keep them in a better mood. all girls are different though.

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
And how was the sex,if u mind me asking?are they hornier?

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, i was hoping u would respond to my post.thanx wil give a few compliments, try a few new makeout moves,etc and see what happens @ cinamon

ONEE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's just nasty... Just get some throat.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D I have two weeks of being a normal tempered woman.

:cuss: The third week (the week BEFORE) I am grouchy and short tempered.

:cry: The week OF my period...I'm miserable. I cramp, I get headaches, back aches and I will burst into tears at mild provocation. I don't want sex, I don't want to be touched :nono: unless you're rubbing my shoulders and saying "Oh poor baby!"

This is just me. Everybody is different.

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the last thing I do is jump on a forum and ask a bunch of dudes for advice on what my girlfriend needs when she's menstruating.
The first thing I do is find out of her what she needs. But that's just me :p.

I'll be honest dude, if you want a solid relationship with a woman, you need to learn from her. She'll teach you faster than any seduction forum or pickup guru. You just need to learn to trust what she's teaching you, rather than the words she uses.

My ex- liked being more intimate during that time of the month - so cuddling up watching movies was ideal for her (and me). Understand that there's more to a girlfriend than just the sex element.

Having said that, sometimes she'd get ridiculously horny (I may, or may not, have had something to do with that :0 ), and we'd end up just ****ing any way. It's just blood dude: and as far as I'm concerned, if you're willing to stick it in a chicks ass, you run the risk of faeces. I personally much prefer blood on me, than sh!t.

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what to do but i wanted to know what other guys do when their gf is menstruating.thats that...but thanks for the advice...

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm picturing an English bird saying, "Would you mind buggering me bum this week instead?"

Sweet.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll have to use your normal tactics the first two weeks. The third, they will near about rip your clothes off because they're ovulating. During the forth week, try not to take too much stuff personal within reason.

And that's all you need to know about the female cycle.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you are in a round about way telling us that you want to bang your girl even though she on her rag, and asking our permission. So...... it's perfectly fine to have sex while she's raggin, however, take into consideration that sometimes girls stink something fierce when they are on their period, and some really bleed a lot, some barley bleed at all. As noted, it's very ture that girls are much hornier on their period, but are also much b!tchier, big catch 22. If you are going to have sex anyway, do it in the shower, or lay down some towels, and turn the lights off.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jakes21 said:
To be honest, i was hoping u would respond to my post.thanx wil give a few compliments, try a few new makeout moves,etc and see what happens @ cinamon
I am super horny on the run up to my period and while i am on also. I behave like a right wh0re. My pill makes my periods really light, so I am only really out of action for 2 to 3 days.

You know, the best thing i did was get a good vibrator, so if the urge to get your p*ssy banged is overwhemling you can use the vibrator while he goes to town on your ass, or elsewhere. You just need to be creative if you really want it. When you need a fix, you need a fix :)

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god i cant even think of that time of the month without wanting to puke, why in the name of god is there blood coming out of there, get the hell away from me

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
I'm picturing an English bird saying, "Would you mind buggering me bum this week instead?"

Sweet.
I've never put it like that before. The word Bugger isnt actually commonly used, Its usually more of a "take any hole you want" and hope he goes for the bum.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say Bugger a lot. But normally I'm drunk on rum and dancing around a camp fire shouting.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one girl I see uses this thing that's kind of like a diaphragm but for stopping bleeding. She insists on it because, well... she wants it all the time. It's a bit awkward sometimes but it means we can fvck when she's on her period