Female Facebook friend has HOT best friend..

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Might need some help with this.

So this girl who I am Friends with on Facebook recently posted a photo with her "best friend" who is a gorgeous smoking hot blonde.

As far as I can tell, blondie is single. I've never met her in person and we're not in any of the same circles.

Her friend, I barely speak to and haven't seen in over a year. I don't have any desire to get cosy with her, just her friend.

Now, how can I arrange this? I'm thinking of messaging my friend and being like "Hey darl, where have you been hiding your friend Jess? :) You guys both look gorgeous in that photo you put up yesterday. Perhaps you can introduce me to her?"

What do you think? Or do you guys have some better suggestions?

Thanks

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... just don't.. you are asking to be a beta orbiter.. an upgraded facebook stalker.. she already has a million of those.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Smokin'. If she smokes she would be smoking literally lol.

No dont tell her that. Talk to her on facebook then casually bring up the friend. See if she single. Post on her page so friend sees you. No dumb stuff. Then message smoking hot friend introducing yourself.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spax, this is just one of those things, cant really be done.

Easier to just go out and pull your own.

Could be a cool challenge too. Talk to no girl at the bar/club or whatever, that isn't as hot as that girl.

Cold approach night of HB9s or better. Go big or go home!

Sounds fun. I think I am going to do it.

Lets compete and compare!

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Spax, this is just one of those things, cant really be done.
Anything can be done. I have done it on there. He will be eating p*ssy in no time.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
Arrange somehow to meet her freind in person and get number
This is what you have to do. If you see your facebook friend regularly at a specific hangout, tell her she should bring her friend with her.

HOWEVER, do NOT obsess over the day she does this. You also cannot be annoyingly pushy about it. Mention it ONCE and once only. You also cannot ask her to hook the two of you up. It is YOUR job to attract her in person, so make sure you have the game to do it.

After you mention it, continue going out and meeting other women.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....yeah, people on here are making this harder than it needs to be.

Real talk: I have a friend that does backup singing here in L.A.. One night, I saw her performing on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno (in his last year) and I saw her singing right next to this other chick who was smoking hot. I hit my friend up on facebook and simply said to her "hey, who's the girl you were singing with? I think she's cute - Ask her if it's okay if I contact her." Long story short: friend got back to me that it was okay; I sent her an FB message saying I thought me and her would get along but I'd like to take her out to see for myself. A week later, we went on a date.

See how simple that was? Let me walk you through the steps again:

1. Ask friend to ask her friend if it's okay if you contact her
2. In your FIRST message, ask her if you can meet up with her for coffee or a meal at some date in the near future
3. Go on said date

Really guys - this isn't rocket science.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I love when I am wrong around here. Go for it. I am still gonna have a HB9 competion with myself though. :)