Female Breadwinner

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
So my cousin has been with the same guy for 20 years. She's a lawyer and he doesn't work. Just sits around and drinks beer all day while watching baseball. He's depressed and for some reason she doesn't get rid of him. She probably just has really self esteem, or she thinks that if she breaks up with him she won't find anyone else. Pathetic situation overall.
Not a lot of women like her I assume

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've always said that if she pays the bills, I'll work on my waistline.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Jaeger are you looking for a female breadwinner? You've bumped this thread 1000 times now.

backbreaker said:
My father has been married 4 times and every last woman he's been married to has made more money than he has. My mother made probably 2.5x more than he did.

But my dad is / was not a bum and was always self sufficient. It only becomes a probelm when you start to DEPEND on her money. that's when she has you. My dad would always have one foot out the door so to speak. I remember he would not buy a mececdes, which he could have afforded because he didn't want his car note to be over a certain amount becuase if he had to get an apartment he could swing it. lol he did eventually have to get his own apartment

it's when she has you by the balls financially that you're screwed.
Makes sense. I certainly don't plan on being dependent on a woman's money forever.

Danger said:
I actually came from the other perspective, where we each had our main accounts and could spend our individual money however we wished.

But then there was a joint account where we put the money for bills.

Given the misandric court system it would be a huge mistake to mix any more financials than you absolutely must. Even splitting one account for bills is more of a problem than a benefit.
Well that's the problem. If the money isn't split then I won't have any money. My individual money is very limited at the moment.

pbsurf

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently the worst matches statistically are college educated women and high school educated men.

I do know a guy that is a carpenter - and not very motivated but a great guy - married to an exec. He's a good looking guy and she is sort of overweight and not very exciting. He's a trophy husband i would say, and not sure if he's messing around, but certainly could. Chicks lOVE the guy.

But in general, its a bad combo Women want earners/hard workers

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol Jaeger are you looking for a female breadwinner? You've bumped this thread 1000 times now.

Makes sense. I certainly don't plan on being dependent on a woman's money forever.

Well that's the problem. If the money isn't split then I won't have any money. My individual money is very limited at the moment.
well not exactly, I just want women who don't care that I am not well established yet, don't have my life together yet

Costin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with that, even among women who can and do take care of themselves I'd be willing to be heavy money that most would prefer it if they could get a man that could take care of them, in exchange for sex of course.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Costin said:
Good luck with that, even among women who can and do take care of themselves I'd be willing to be heavy money that most would prefer it if they could get a man that could take care of them, in exchange for sex of course.
How you make them feel first, everything else is a distant second. While you're thinking that a man needs to be able to take care of a woman, there are bums out there who have hot chicks buying sh!t for them left and right. What you're describing sounds like a business deal. Get a chick to want, to need to have sex with you and you won't need a dime in your bank account.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Costin said:
protecting a woman is fine, no issue, it's the providing part is dislike the most, because protect and provide are the 2 main traits women look at men mainly