Fellow DJ's, you aren't gonna believe this!!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what I do. Get in shape,enought to make people make comments. Then mow your lawn,wash your car or basically anytime you are outside your house be shirtless. Trust me people will stare.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
anyone who hunts or is an avid bird watcher would have a pair kicking around.... They aren't uncommon and loads of people have them.

Don't be so quick to form assumptions. Assumptions can get you in trouble.
You are right, but he's like a high school student, I doubt he's going hunting in what sounds like an american suburb, but maybe I interpereted wrong. You're right though, "assuming" makes an ASS out of U and ME (hehe, slipped in the quote).

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I've always had binoculars. I use to use them at night to look at the sky. And they weren't "on hand", I just went into the other room and got them.

As far as why I've never seen her there before. She was setting up the rummage sale with a few other women and an older man. So I'm assuming that's her dads house and she was visiting to help him set it up.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol your such a freak

first you spy on her and now you debate on a forum about whether to talk to her again?

What do YOU want do?

At least most lovesick sensitive AFCs do what they want to do. Your below that because your asking us.

Go up and talk to her if you know her. Sh!t.

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE!! is she selling any commodore 64 games? i've been checking garage sales everywhere.... .how about any old vaccuum cleaners?