Fellow DJ's, you aren't gonna believe this!!

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
There was this one "special" girl I worked with over a year ago who I had "oneitis" for, and is the REASON I came to this site. (Been viewing here since I met her, recently registered). We flirted like crazy, I asked her out... but for some reason she rejected me. I was crushed, and she ran around in my mind 24/7. I've never had feelings for a girl like this. Anyway, that was a looong time ago, and I finally got over her, when she quit. It's been over a year since I talked to her. Started dating other chicks, but nothing long term...

Soo, fast forward to day. I look out my front window to see a rummage sale going on by the house directly across the street from me. I see this chick setting things up, and I'm thinking to myself "Damn she's hot". So I grabbed a pair of binoculars to get a closer look. It's the SAME CHICK!!!!!! This whole time she lived across the F'ing street from me and I didn't know. I almost dropped the binoculars.

I mean, what are the odds of that???????

Should I do something about it???

Is it a sign or something??

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Damnit, this really happened, and it's not a joke. That chick is the very reason I came to this site. I mean c'mon, you gotta admit the odds of that are slim to nill.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I was hoping for a little helpful advice, and not joking around. That isn't gonna happen though.

Whatever.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are back to square one. The reality of it is that nothing changed. It doesn't matter if she lives across from you or across the country. The point is that you need to forget about her and go find yourself a chick that actually likes you.

Brian Griffin said:
We flirted like crazy, I asked her out... but for some reason she rejected me.
You were just giving the b1tch attention like every guy she meet with did. What you thought was flirting was actually her way of giving you hope and keeping you around while she fvcked another guy on the side. You were one of her girlfriends back then and chances are she still view you the same way.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I know, I mean usually I wouldn't even bother if I saw her again. but she lives across the damn street lol, I gotta do something.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then do something. Why are you asking here?

Everybody will just say your a stalker.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go hit on her like you don't know her. That's right, cold-approach her. Then, she'll be thinking, "WTF!! Does he not even remember me? Wow, he's different now! Why doesn't he remember me!"

That, or walk around in your place naked with the shades open on the windows until she comes over to borrow a cup of sugar.
:cool:

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see her in yard sometime, walk up and say: "So your stalking me now eh?!" That should lead into more things

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pining over this woman sounds like a chump thing to do. If you really have matured and learned from the site, you would have moved on. "Throw out your binoculars."

If you think you have and you have the confidence to bang her for revenge, do exactly what Vulpine said.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd walk up to her, next time she's outside and just say hi... like it's nothing. just a "how are you "etc... Don't even acknowledge the fact that you can't believe she's living right across the street.

Let her know that you're having a party next week and invite her and her friends to stop in... (of course you need to plan a party.) Make it something noteworthy. If you've got enough rapport with this chikc from before, i'm sure she'll come out for some drinks with you and your friends. Any social person would accept such an offer, especially since it's conveniently across the street.

Don't hint in anyway that you're "interested".. just be friendly... There's not much else you can do, since she rejected you in the past. She has to see you're changed, and think that you don't even care for her before she would reconsider it.

Use the party to rebuild some rapport and attraction.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take the underwear option. Then say "You may have walked all over me in the past, but now I can get into your panties whenever I want." Hassle her to drop the price as well.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
This whole time she lived across the F'ing street from me and I didn't know.
what the hell? how did you not notice she was living across the street?!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a masochist so I say that you should reacquaint yourself with her. Who knows, maybe she wasn't into seeing guys at work (a smart thing to do). If you aren't working together who knows what could be possible. You're not the same person you were when you first joined the forum, in that time you may have gained the fortitude to handle the situation more effectively now. :up:

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget not knowing she lived there, no one finds it weird that he had binoculars not only on hand (I haven't seen a pair in the longest time) by the window, but that he found it perfectly just normal to spy on people with them?

I'm not saying you always do it bro, but thats kind of ****ing weird lmao.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Forget not knowing she lived there, no one finds it weird that he had binoculars not only on hand (I haven't seen a pair in the longest time) by the window, but that he found it perfectly just normal to spy on people with them?

I'm not saying you always do it bro, but thats kind of ****ing weird lmao.
anyone who hunts or is an avid bird watcher would have a pair kicking around.... They aren't uncommon and loads of people have them.

Don't be so quick to form assumptions. Assumptions can get you in trouble.