Fellow DJs, Please help out a brother on this one. Going through pain..

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJs, Please help out a brother on this one.

Hey y'all.. Lately I been having problem with this one chick.. Here is how it goes. I met this girl about lets say 3 weeks ago. She sits in the same table as me, in one class. During the first 2 weeks, I made her laught, had some smooth conversation flowing, teased her, pullin off the Djin moves. But once it hit the 3rd week (this week) on monday, she acted so stuck up! and so cruel to me. That once I have that class, my day would be ruin because of her. The class start with an okay convo. Then once It hit mid way of the class, when we have to do work. I asked her, what was problem #3 answer, I got straight up ignore. So I asked again, got ignore. I asked her, once more and she said "Dont you see Im trying to do my work here?" I was like, aww wow. What sup with you lately, in my mind. When another girl in my table ask her, she responds and tell her the answer. Lately she been like such a stuck up, biotch. I cant deal with it anymore, I cant just ignore her, she I need her help, more then she need mines. And afterall we got seatin charts, so I gotta sit next to her no matter what.

So, what do you guys think, I should do about this one? Confront her about her attitude lately? say something to her? Or what. Thanks fella`s..

Last edited:

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what?I got the same situation.Some **** starting to acting like im her oldest moste hates enemy.If i say something it a reply from her garanty...I think you just have to ask her what the hell is wrong woth her!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her right back. That treatment is not worth your time.

Obviously there's something working behind the scenes here.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey... take it from a fellow asian, just ignore her.
you can go for white girls too.
The only girls i've been with are white.
Just pretend she's not even there. don't even look at her or anything. DON'T hit on other girls in the same class yet though. Just dissappear from sight quicker and don't even give her a glance.

Remember... NOT EVEN A GLANCE.

DON'T EVEN GLANCE AT HER.

always look like you're on a mission when you walk away from class and be sure to stay away from her all the time.

Report back with results.

Remember dude that's part of the game.
It's trial and error you can't just expect everything to be presto chango. you gotta go through some hardships and a LOT of rejections.

But put it this way...
Most guys will go there whole life without the knowledge we have. so be grateful, and just put up with it... Keep practicing and try not to do the same thing over and over.

It's a sport, remember that if you keep trying the same thing and it's not working then you will be going nowhere, you have to have progress, failures, and hardships.

Einstien said
"I didn't fail 5,000 times, I succeeded in finding out 5,000 ways NOT to build a light bulb.

So don't sweat it and don't get into One itis. (Don't focus on just one girl)

That's all i got to say.

Late.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy biker....

Edison discovered the lightbulb....not EINSTEIN.

gg sherlock.

Anyways, I'm asian too haha, and all I gotta say is, if she's cruel, be cruel back.

My policy is this: If they shoot me, I fvcking nuke their ass. That's what they get with for fvcking with me and it makes sure they don't come back looking for trouble.

So she's gotta say SOEMTHING you know? And is no one knows the answer, you just keep quiet too. And if the others are still quiet, just say something like, "damn...you smell that sh1t? smells like <girl's name> breath!?" then look at her and say, "hehe, I meant another <girl's name>"

or

"you guys hear that? It's the sound of no one giving a rat's ass."

^^^ I LOVE THAT ONE!

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright playas.. im hearin yall.. thx for lookin out for a brotha, but the thing is, we got a project due FRIDAY.. and each day we gotta work together, we got like 5 people in one group.. she in my group too, she pretty much I cant ignore her straight up, since I dont want a bad grade.. so i'm still a bit confused, how should i react to this problem.. i'll just have to see wsup tomorrow, i guess..

Last edited:

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why in Hell are you worrying?

Bro..
This is NOTHING to worry about!!! Honestly, man, go out and HAVE FUN! Who gives a heck about a girl who goes about being negative? Better yet, this is what I'd do....have FUN with it.

I'd say something like..

Wacky-1: (After seeing chick again) My my...what childhood trauma did that to put a wrinkle that deep on your face? I mean, lighten up! *sigh* Women! Can't go a minute without whining or nagging....

She should open up. If she doesn't, you probably don't want a woman that negative in your life anyway... Get me?

SMOOCHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds like because you really like this girl that you've lost what we call emotional control. The best way to deal with this is to dis-attach yourself from the situation. Because, what she is being *****y about has NOTHING to do with you, I would almost certainly say, PMS. Just look at things as though nothing negative ever happened, WAIT FOR HER to make the next form of communication, then simply follow up on as much as she hints to you that she wants you to. DO NOT try and control the situation, you must allow her to think she is in control in order for you to gain control. Do not act on how you feel. Allow her to come to you, if does like you, and she does from the sound of things, to make the first big move onto her in a much more seductive location (a.k.a. “date“) -(not the class room).

-best wishes

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
"you guys hear that? It's the sound of no one giving a rat's ass."
I got to remember that one.

On to the poster....you said you used c/f. What all did you say to her? Maybe pissed her off, who knows? I wouldn't worry about it though.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrazyAsianBiker
Einstien said
"I didn't fail 5,000 times, I succeeded in finding out 5,000 ways NOT to build a light bulb.
Sorry. I just couldn't leave this one alone. :p

BBB

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man. First, you shouldn't be letting her actions get to your nerves. She's not your mother, sister, aunt or cousin, so you should not give a sh!t about what she does and does not for you. Being sad because of random girls being mean to you is a little boys thing. And the loser little boys, because the little pricks just tell them to f*ck off LoL

Now, after saying that, I KNOW it sounds contradictory, but, trust me on this one, Be nice to her. Yup. Extra-nice. Being arrogant and trying to "avenge" what she's done to you is wrong man. It is common people behavior. You should not be a common person. You're a DJ, you're special. You treat all people kindly, independent of what they do to you, because you're a superior person that holds no grudges.

Having this mindset engrained will help through most of the problems and will allow you to enjoy life much better. It may be a little arrogant if you analyse it on the surface, but, deep down, you're giving everyone a chance to be nice to you. If they don't take, their loss.

But you should not go out of your way because of someone else.
If this girl that just sits beside you have this immense power over your overall feelings and state of mind/spirit , how frail you are man!
Imagine the day you get a job, and an a$$hole boss. Or some girl play you really bad. You're probably going to cry. And that's bad.

Time to grow thicker boy. It sucks but we have too. Not for others, not for revenge. But for ourselves, in order to maintain our own good mood and peace of mind.

BBB

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I tried ignoring her today. When she say something to be, i respond back like after she calls my name 3x, then i say what? Or yea yea yea.. She was kinda like whatever attitude today. Also I found out she going to be a TA ( Teacher Assistance ) in one of my class!!. If i keep on actin this way, she can screw me over in one of my classes which totally sucks ass.. Jeez, If i get like a good grade in that class, she can change it to a lower grade, since she the TA now.. fuvk this is just great.. How, should i play it out now? Be nice to her? even though she treat me like crap.. This is pretty bull****, its like a lose lose situation here.

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznxboi
Also I found out she going to be a TA ( Teacher Assistance ) in one of my class!!. If i keep on actin this way, she can screw me over in one of my classes which totally sucks ass.. Jeez, If i get like a good grade in that class, she can change it to a lower grade, since she the TA now.. fuvk this is just great.. [/B]
Oh no, please tell me you're ****tin' me bro. There is no way that's allowed. I'm not going to give you advice on dealing with this gal as there is already enough here but as for your class, just keep a nice lil' record of your scores and figure out your own grade then if what you figure is higher than it says, talk to your teacher about it, not out of spite for the gal but to keep your grade nice and accurate.

Education is important people, keep that in mind.

~Retro

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznxboi
Also I found out she going to be a TA ( Teacher Assistance ) in one of my class!!. If i keep on actin this way, she can screw me over in one of my classes which totally sucks ass.. Jeez, If i get like a good grade in that class, she can change it to a lower grade, since she the TA now.. fuvk this is just great.. How, should i play it out now? Be nice to her? even though she treat me like crap.. This is pretty bull****, its like a lose lose situation here.
Try getting her to open up; Is she like this to everyone? Don't kiss her ass just try to stay on friendly terms with her and her becoming TA could help your results out. If she downgrades your work for no reason tell your teacher that it doesnt seem like the right gradeand if the teacher says nothing about it ask her the reasons she put your grades down in front of the teacher and shell probably come up with nothing. If she does come up with something ask your teacher to check for you. This isn't a lose-lose situation you've just gotta analise it a bit and come up with the best solution. Good luck.