Fell in love with Fbuddy

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least I think so...
perhaps stupid.

We didn`t have an exclusive relationship but weren`t seeing anyone else for a year. Now she is studying abroad for a year. so I don`t see her for a while.
I`m 22 she is 20..

Question: how do you guys cope with knowing a woman, you are really fond of, is f*cking other guys. When you believe in the kind of love artists like Meatloaf & Bon Jovi sing about...

?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well with all do repsect

you should have done something about this before she took off for a yr

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
Never fall in love with a girl unless you are exclusive.
You'd think that would go without saying.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I don't think you really loved her as much as you say you do now. I think the problem is that she was like your "getting laid insurance policy" and now that it has expired...you are back at square one and it hurts. I believe that the reason why you are under the impression that you "loved her" is because now that you aren't getting any from anyone else, you miss her.

The mistake you made is that after you got her, you stopped trying to meet other chicks since you had a girl to bang at your disclosure. That made you feel like a pimp, but it also made you lazy. I was in a similar situation as you/made the same mistake earlier this year, and now that it's over, I haven't been with another girl in 6 months. I got lazy as hell after I met a chick, stopped visting this forum, basically forgot about the whole DJing philosophy all together. Now look where I am.

Next time you meet a girl, don't treat the term "FB" as fallback girl like you did before. Make sure a f*ck buddy is a f*ck buddy and nothing more.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your are just missing the regular sex. Find someone new and your problem will go away.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u still have her, just less often.

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys :D

met a cute girl in the bus last saturday, a 7.5 if u ask me.
but I`m not quite sure what i want with her...

sent the "ex" a really sappy love email. meant every word of it.
but it was more to push her away, coz I know what happens when you get all wishy washy with a girl.

perhaps more later...

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absinthe is really strong ****!!

had half abottle of absinthe and feeling really woozy right now.
Guys, thx 4 not flaming me :D

been lurking since 2003, so I should know bit about the DJ tactics :$
But I`m only human....

for now i go for : let it slide, it ain`t worth it.

Bible belt, Gropedope, FD.
In the year i`ve been with this girl I had numerous occasions to fuk some really hot girls, but I didn`t out of respect for our
relationship (Stupid, I know)
I could have if I asked them out, but I didn`t.. So probably it`s not because I`m lazy but never found a girl like her...
Am I Stupid 4 not dating more than 1 girl at a time?

2 questions:

#1: How do you keep emotional distance from a f*ck buddy?

#2: What is true love?

please enlighten me

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't come in here asking that dumb crap.

We aren't shoulders to cry on. Come here when you need help getting your **** back on track, not rhetorical questions like "omg what's true love *sobbing*"

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats true love, ur funny

:crackup:

phloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a much younger man it was tough not to get hung up on a chick I was getting down with. It seemed so easy to get emotionally attatched or get sucked in or something. In my mind it was "true love".

Looking back it was just sex and nothing more.

My answers to your questions are:

#1 To keep emotionally distant to a f*ck buddy- get burned a few times by various chicks and then establish a team of girls that you keep in rotation. That seems to help getting too attatched to just one. Have a back up chick.

#2 What is true love? You will know when you know but it's not just sex. All I know is from my experience, after you've had a few str's and ltr's and ons and etc. etc. it becomes much harder to get attatched to women. Meet and date more women and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, you remind me of myself about 15 years ago. I just wish there was a place like this where you could get advice and different opinions back then
:D

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
True love is when you're walking down the street and you fail to see a car speeding towards you, and your girl comes running, pushes you out of the way, and jumps in front of the car that's about to hit you.

In other words...it don't exist. :p