Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, as usual. Kontrollerx

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrD77 said:
i think kontroller x is a dumbass. i think he has dealt with the wrong kind of woman because there are women out there that will love you genuinely. **** you kontroller x and stop trying to pollute our minds. why don't you guys just suck his d!ck.
:rolleyes:

I believed in love when I was 19 too!

I still get sickened when I think about how my last real gf was not only cheating on me every 5 minutes, but actually was a HIGH CLASS PROSTITUTE behind my back, when she was claiming she loved me unconditionally, and would NEVER cheat. Granted, I blame myself, and cant quite forgive myself for what I let myself go through, and I dont think I can EVER trust a woman again.
I feel like my soul has been fvcking poisoned, and this happened THREE years ago! Yet, I try to maintain a positive outlook, but whenever I watch chicks be scandalous, or even read about it, I boil inside. KX is awesome, and inspiring, and if you dont think so now; you will eventually! I used to think LMS was a jerkoff, but I'm enlightened now.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
If you go crab fishing don't expect to catch a salmon. There are plenty of quality women out there but they're not going to be found in clubs late at night.

I also agree that if you go around not trusting women you'll end up with untrustworthy women.

Very true but I will never point the finger at someone else, I will almost always look at myself first. I believe people create their reality and future based on their actions. If she cheated or broke up with you then there was a reason for that. Perhaps there was an area in the relationship you are lackling in. Cause and Effect. or she's just a *****. lol. whatever we can talk about this forever....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
LOL... its not this complicated people.. we are only animals.. dont let your big brain fool you into thinking you are something more.

Dont expect loyalty.. ever... give it if you want but dont expect it..ever. even when you are married.

Dont waste time blaming anything except our natural human nature. Society tries to civilize that which cannot be civilized.. all that happens is more lying more hiding and more hypocrisy

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Very true but I will never point the finger at someone else, I will almost always look at myself first. I believe people create their reality and future based on their actions. If she cheated or broke up with you then there was a reason for that. Perhaps there was an area in the relationship you are lackling in. Cause and Effect. or she's just a *****. lol. whatever we can talk about this forever....
Indeed and it works the other way too. Women who don't trust you are usually the ones not to be trusted themselves.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
If you go crab fishing don't expect to catch a salmon. There are plenty of quality women out there but they're not going to be found in clubs late at night.

I also agree that if you go around not trusting women you'll end up with untrustworthy women.
Exactly what I was trying to say.