Feeling like crap. I have Drunken Remorse.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am really feeling terrible about something I did last night. I got drunk and fooled arround with a woman who was probably a prostitute. I didn't kiss her or have sex with her, but she did give me a BJ with a condom on. I am not to worried about getting an STI, but I am really ashamed of myself.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just learn from it dude and don't make same mistake again, but i am pretty sure u already know that.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I am keeping that in my mind. I am feeling a bit better now, because I am glad I didn't go any further.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a pro? Did you have to pay her? if not, even if she is a pro, technically, it was just a bj with a condom since pros are usually just as clean/dirty as any regular girl. If you paid her, no biggie man, I'm sure everyone has paid for sex some way or another. As long as you learn from mistakes, you're good.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry guys. The guy is just looking for attention. This is the same crap he was spamming me with earlier. I'd post it but I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.

You've just been trolled.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
Probably a pro? Did you have to pay her? if not, even if she is a pro, technically, it was just a bj with a condom since pros are usually just as clean/dirty as any regular girl. If you paid her, no biggie man, I'm sure everyone has paid for sex some way or another. As long as you learn from mistakes, you're good.

lol, I say probably because I am in Thailand and it's rampant over here. Over here they don't come out and say they are hooker, so they can bait you and then either get paid after, steal your stuff or both. I did not pay her, and I am thankful for that.

Edit: Alle Gory, you are an idiot. Go out and get a life instead of trying to bait people into pointless internet fights. Keep wasting your time trolling, I don't care, you are on ignore.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Edit: Alle Gory, you are an idiot. Go out and get a life instead of trying to bait people into pointless internet fights. Keep wasting your time trolling, I don't care, you are on ignore.
Next time you're looking for 'compassion' from someone it would be a good idea to start a conversation, not just PM me a single line message : 'I got drunk last night and fooled around with a girl who was probably a prostitute.'

Who does that? Are you on something?

Live and learn. You'll learn eventually how to talk to people.

Now I will apologize for my harsh response to your spamming my inbox. It does seem that I was quick to dismiss your messages to me as simply junk or e-drama. This is why I responded the way that I did.