feeling left out because I'm so different....

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to agree with Newman more then the others here.
Jin, its almost like your trying to start an argument.

1. I don't drink alcohol.. very rarely and I think beer is the most putrid substance on earth and wonder why anyone would drink this crap
Some people like beer. I for one love beer, and drink it all the time. Its not like im drinking a glass of diarrhea.

2. relating to alcohol.. I never.. ever get drunk... I don't see the point... why drink piss so you can act like and ass and do stupid ****.. I can have just as much fun without drinking and geting wasted and I can remember what I did last night.
A lot of my friends...myself included have fun all the time without alcohol. I love driving my sports car. I don't drive drunk doing that. I don't even have one beer.

I have a great time talking to my friends and flirting with woman stone cold sober.

I love hanging out and getting drunk with my friends too. There's nothing wrong with it. There is something wrong with it if you cant socialize without tilting one back. Drinking and driving is bad. Being a mean drunk is bad.

3. I like martial arts and boxing... so this makes people think I'm a weirdo (??)
Martial arts and boxing are great. I tilt my hat to anyone who makes the discipline part of there life. It doesn't matter what people think of you.

Well,... I thought that guy was a retard who doesn't know how to have fun without alcohol... and I thouht he was a piece of disgusting sh!t.
You were angry when you started this thread weren't you Jin?

If your girl friend likes all those things that you absolutely despise then why are you torturing your self to be with her? Seems like the only reason your with her is because she has a nice smile and shes smart.

If you have problems finding another woman, then changing your negative attitude about the world to a positive one, could do wonders for you.

Also being more positive will help you be more tolerant with others. Your not going to find clones of your self anywhere. Those very same people that disgust you, may actually have qualities that you like. You will only see them if your open to people that are different from you.

my 3 cents

Last edited: