feeling down after accomplishements

wiseman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had set goals to improve my life like in terms of my grades my depression and confidence and i accomplished them but i dont feel happy i feel like im missing something and i dont know what it is i can't enjoy anything because this just has me down has any one ever gone through this?

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you need to post some more details about your depression before we can help you

wiseman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore this one

in my depression i would always be sad thinking of that one girl that messes us up in some way and my grades in college that dropped because of stupid choices i made and i would always be down so i set this goals to get out of it, it works and know is like what now?

wiseman

Don Juan
Reaction score
same one as bottom somehow got duplicated

in my depression i would always be sad thinking of that one girl that messes us up in some way and my grades in college that dropped because of stupid choices i made and i would always be down so i set this goals to get out of it, it works and know is like what now? and im kinda of unorganized on what to do with my life?for example like i dont know what to do on my spare time i'm behind in my college credits really don't go out anymore feeling down i just need something to spark me up again but the ? is what?
has anyone ever gone through this or can provide me with some helpful advice?
p.s how does one apply himslef on his true goals?

wiseman

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my depression i would always be sad thinking of that one girl that messes us up in some way and my grades in college that dropped because of stupid choices i made and i would always be down so i set this goals to get out of it, it works and know is like what now? and im kinda of unorganized on what to do with my life?for example like i dont know what to do on my spare time i'm behind in my college credits really don't go out anymore feeling down i just need something to spark me up again but the ? is what?
has anyone ever gone through this or can provide me with some helpful advice?
p.s how does one apply himslef on his true goals?

:confused: