Feeling Crap Now!!!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this will be short: the reason I broke up with my ex repeatedly was because I suspected her cheating on me because her vagina size got loose. Dumb reason now that I think about it. Though we broke up, I know she still have feelings for me... and I have feelings for her. I invited myself over to her place last night and had sex with her this morning. She really wants to get married and settle because she is 28. Anyway, I acted AFC by telling her today that I don't trust her because I feel she's been fvcking someone else, though we are not dating, because her vagina is loose. She felt bad and cried because she "has been nothing but faithful to me".

Anyway, I went online to see whether loose vagina is a normal occurrence in women even if they are not fvcking other men. Then, I noticed other women have the same problem with their boyfriends and husbands. In fact some even noticed the problem themselves and are willing to solve the problem to satisfy their man. Now, I feel like crap because I just accused someone of doing something that I have no proof of her doing. I can act all macho and not talk about what I found but something is telling me to tell her. I already called her with the intentions of telling her but I just not know if I should.

Also to convince her that it is ok to tell me she's be fvcking other guys, I told her I had a ONS while we were not dating, which I did. Silly me!!!

FEELING CRAP.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for christ's sakes!

Do not tell her that you accused her falsely.

Chicks love the drama of the accusation and the break up emotion and then reconciliation emotion.

Don't ruin that.

No apologies, revelations or any more AFC crap that your mind is plotting for you to do.

"She really wants to get married and settle because she is 28"

Which means she wants to get married because she wants to get married at a certain age and feels the clock is ticking on her marketability.

As far as it concerns you she doesn't want to get married for the right reasons ie she loves you so much she just has to rather she's worried about stupid societal appearances and conventions.

So to conclude do not tell her the information you found out and please for all that is DJ do not marry her!!!

EnjoysWatches

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, did he really just say he accused her because her vagina "got big"

that's 2 funny

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before writing this thread, I told her I would like to talk to her ( with the intentions of telling her) but now that telling her about what I found out is a no no. I plan to tell her I cannot marry her , at least not now, since this is all she wanted to do.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
amoka said:
Before writing this thread, I told her I would like to talk to her ( with the intentions of telling her) but now that telling her about what I found out is a no no. I plan to tell her I cannot marry her , at least not now, since this is all she wanted to do.
dont get married. ever.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny post.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My conscious troubles me know that she still feels I think she is a wh0re because her vagina is loose. This girl was good to me it is hard for me to part with her on bad terms. Lets admit it shouldn't a man own up to his mistakes when he realizes it? I don't exactly want to tell her I falsely accused her but is there a way to tell her so she won't feel like a wh0re when around me?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
My conscious troubles me know that she still feels I think she is a wh0re because her vagina is loose. This girl was good to me it is hard for me to part with her on bad terms. Lets admit it shouldn't a man own up to his mistakes when he realizes it? I don't exactly want to tell her I falsely accused her but is there a way to tell her so she won't feel like a wh0re when around me?
The damage is done bro. Don't go all weak now and start kissing her ass. If you do you will be in a hellish marriage in no time. Time to man up and see this thing through. And to be honest...let her feel like ***** around you for a while. Either she will leave, or you will have the upper hand for a while. You sound like a 'nice guy' to be honest. And I for one am glad you had the balls to listen to your gut and speak your mind. You know you don't want to marry this chick. And now you have a way out. Feelings are like the wind...they constantly change directions. So fvck feelings...hers and yours. Do what you know is best for you.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is without doubt, the funniest thread I have ever read on this site.