feel like sh1et tryin to be stronger

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goddam, one of my friends basically just told me he was going to try and bang this girl i like and hang out with. he basically said, dude, what do you think man. should I bang her?

I said, dude go for it. if it works it works. but goddam, this hurts.

i think I'm going to take that vow jariel took that says spend 1 month just getting to know girls and taking to people getting acquainted and happy with society and oneself. she's not even my gf and i shouldn't be feeling this way, but god i do for some reason:down:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy my friend. You want her. He wants her. The difference between you two? He's doing something about it.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you have to be so blunt lol. :p

but you're right.

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get to know her also. at the end if your friend does end up banging her just move on. But atleast try man. atleast you gave it a shot.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
why do you have to be so blunt lol. :p

but you're right.

The quickest way from Point A to Point B is a straight line. I never beat around the bush, I walk right through it.

Being blunt may be painful sometimes, but it's the easiest way to get you to realize something. Don't c*ckblock your friend, just show her that you're a better man than he'll ever be. Read the bible, brush up on your style, your speech, your personality. Make yourself an all around balanced guy, and you'll have great results.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you style, Skilla.
The guy speaks truth.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u really had a problem wit it then why didnt u just say so? tell him youre trying to get wit her and he should be cool wit it if hes ur friend...unless he really likes her but i dont think so from ur story

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla Staz - Nice work man.

U heard the man - go out and talk straight damm*t!!!

:D

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
if u really had a problem wit it then why didnt u just say so? tell him youre trying to get wit her and he should be cool wit it if hes ur friend...unless he really likes her but i dont think so from ur story

You could tell him to back off, but think of it this way. Turn it into a friendly competition. You'll end up forgetting that you like this girl, and it will help you build the skills to get with other chicks. Soon, you'll be able to pick and choose which girl you want to be with.

Oh and by the way guys, I've been around enough, you might as well just call me Evan.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
The quickest way from Point A to Point B is a straight line.
What happens when they perfect teleportation? :rock:

Potbelly, you need to man up. You need to speak with three people.

1. Your friend... tell him you're trying to get with her and I'm sure he'll understand.
2. Her... tell her you wanna hook up or just play some DJ **** on her to get you to your desired 'result' (relationship or sex w.e.)
3. Yourself... tell yourself you can get her. Build some confidence.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys. a little update because I hate ppl who ask for help and don't update.

i talked to my pal and I did the competition thing. he actually said something like, yeah she probably won't give it up. and he found another girl who would give it up for him. anyways, that's settled. we talked and shared experiences, that kinda thing. it's all good

but now there's another dude who's with her. they hang out, but not too much. he likes her for sure and is a real jackass, but acts like a ***** or at least toned down around her. today I was very nonchalant about everything, cool, and put a funny twist on goddam everything. we also played some dodgeball and I pegged this guy so many times, the girl was cracking up. then it was 1v1 and she was cheering for me and I won everytime. I got some kino in whenever we creamed them with high fives, hugs, and at the end i did a little victory dance with her (don't ask). anyhwo, today i'm proud because i grabbed my balls, but I still need to get more seirous because this is only the beginning.

i now firmly believe i can get this girl, and if she chooses the other dude, oh well, but she is missing out because the other guy (not my friend) is just a walking sack of sh1t, and i wish i were exaggerating but i'm not. when we left i left on a high note and said i had to take care of some stuff. so they were talking together and he got pegged by her twice and was acting hurt and stuff, and she was like "well gee i'm sorry i hurt you..."

but yaeh, that's a b1tch move. no one wants to associate themselves with losers and today i was the winner. i had bruises and cuts, but i was cool with that and this guy is complaning about it.

anyhow, it may sound like i kicked major ass today and that i'm ****y, but it's all true and i'm on a high right now. let me know what you guys think ok?? your tips were super helpful so far

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job man, way to fuk wit the other dude and not ur friend hahaha

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys, so what should my next move be? prom is coming up in a few hours soon so I need replies fast.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dance wit her and hang out wit her there. having fun is the most important thing tho so dont focus on jus one girl