Feel like **** right now

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i went over this girl's house with two of my other friends that were girls to hangout. We played beer pong which I barely never drank before and got drunk before them real quick, which was embarrassing. I then made out with the girl who owns the house and fingered her on her couch. She then gave me a hand job and the two other girls kept coming in and out. But during that she needed to go to the bathroom to pee and would start talking to the other two friends. And then when she start giving me a HJ, couple minutes after started cummming...really embarrassed. Then she left and it ended. I dont kno if she maybe said i have a small **** or about the cumming quick... i have no clue what they talked about. Right now its hard to not give a **** what people thinks to you. Throughout the night I didnt talk a lot, maybe cause I was shy or sum **** and need to work on that too. How would you guys deal with something lyk this...n suppose worse comes to worse they say i have a small ****.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First how big can your **** be? if its anywehre between 5.5 , 6 , 7 inches thats about normal. Anything under that is small imo and anything above that is prolly bigger than average.

If she said anything bad is that you didnt prolly **** her. She porolly just talked about usual stuff... dont worry about it too much.

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
First how big can your **** be? if its anywehre between 5.5 , 6 , 7 inches thats about normal. Anything under that is small imo and anything above that is prolly bigger than average.

If she said anything bad is that you didnt prolly **** her. She porolly just talked about usual stuff... dont worry about it too much.
I just measured my penis when having boner n its 5.8 inches

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Hah hah. There you go, bro. Yours is completely normal. I'm 5.5 and I've got nothing but compliments. Now stop freaking out and thinking the worst. Your confidence sucks. You were enough of a man to finger her and get a hand job. Congrats!

Now stand up straight, hold you head high and get out there and get over this shy guy act by not taking everything so seriously. Just let go of your stupid self-limiting worries and just start having fun!
thanks a lot man...i needed that

Igetit!

Reaction score
Jamal said:
I just measured my penis when having boner n its 5.8 inches
Urrgh...dude,I'm eating a hot dog right now,I didn't need to hear that.

Last edited:

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
dam **** its not 5.8...it was jus 5, **** its small

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were drunk, you'll learn your limit. Personally id call the girl a Sexual predator for taking advantage of me. Jokeningly of course.

6 in 3/4 lol

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, you were all drunk.

Use it as an excuse if anything of that nature comes back to her.

You didn't come quick either, you were being built up while you were kissing her, fingering her and obviously getting a hand job.
How is finally coming when she gives you a head job coming too fast?

If your ****s only 5", then it's a little on the small side but not so much they'd complain, and there's nothing to complain about since you didn't actually use it, did you?
She used it, if anything that's what she'd be complaining about, probably thinks your a virgin or frigid or something.

Or she thought since you came, mission complete.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up bros... an 8 incher plus here. ok im out, cya all later.

:crackup:

..oh and, OP stop worrying. You were getting action, so it seems things were fine. You have to shrug it off your shoulders if you think they were talking bad about you... In all reality they probably werent. Guys are always so self conscious about crap like this.
Did you ever think that instead of her talking to her friends about you being easy to get off, she was actually bragging to her friends at how good at HJ's she was cause she got you off so easy??? Stop fearing the worst. Man up! And be cool. Girls feel what you feel. So feel good about it. Feel good about the night and yourself!

..oh and, enjoy your ****dogs.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight , this girl let you finger her and then give you a HJ until you came and you are feeling like sh1t?!

I don't know how you can feel like sh1t right now. There are plenty of AFC's on here who would die to be in your position and get a HJ after just meeting a chick. Most women do joke about a guy's d1ck to their friends anyway, its what women do but as long as they come back for more then you have nothing to fear.

If anything she should be the one to feel embarrassed because she showed everyone what a big slut she was (how many c0cks have she seen in her life already to make a judgement call like that? if its one too many then she isn't worth it anyway).

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys...its just that what would you tell them if they do bring up that I have a small package? (just curious)

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respond back with the near equivalent criticism for a girl: "you have a large/ stinky vaj" .....but if you don't want to say something that will make you look insecure say something along the lines of "I've never had complaints before (insert ****y smile)"

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
46and2aheadofme said:
Respond back with the near equivalent criticism for a girl: "you have a large/ stinky vaj" .....but if you don't want to say something that will make you look insecure say something along the lines of "I've never had complaints before (insert ****y smile)"

this is why this website rocks so hard! cause of great advice like this....... *facepalm* :rolleyes: