Feel bad for breaking her heart.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys not feel bad when all the girls are chasing you, you **** them, they fall for you even when you tell them that you dont want anything serious?

I actually feel sorry for them because i know how it feels to have your heartbroken. I'm going through it now with an ex.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not responsible for other people's feelings. We are all responsible for our own feelings.

Learn to master your emotions rather than be a slave to them and you will master your love life and the world.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
We are not responsible for other people's feelings. We are all responsible for our own feelings.

Learn to master your emotions rather than be a slave to them and you will master your love life and the world.

GREAT reply. Really put it into perspective for me thanks man.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there really women out there who would NOT sleep with any man that shows the highest value possible, (in their perspective).

Think Brad Pitt for example, shows up and wants to **** your wife. The only way she wouldn't is if she didn't let him get to her EMOTIONS before her logic kicks in and tells her its the wrong thing to do.

Basically, are all women sluts or?

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true. The hardest thing i've been going through at the moment is breaking up with my 3 year GF whom i'm her first sexual partner and real first love. Although i do think that a lot of girls go through a "slutty" stage, in their life. Not sure if they all ACT on it, but i know they definitely feel it.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not feel the same emotion as men. If you see me crying that means somebody died. If you see my ex crying that means she's watching Lifetime. As long as you didn't do some horrible thing to her just keep moving. She even cries for those feed the hungry commercials...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you think that girl never broke another dude apart as you're doing now? Come on. She probably has 20 stamps on the side of her plane like a WWII ace.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more experienced you get with women, and the better understanding you have of the female nature, the less inclined you become to give a sh!t about their feelings. There is a reason why guys who sleep with lots of women treat them like dirt.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just nexted one of my best friends and she's devestated. Ya this sh*t is no fun and of course I am going to look even more of an a**hole in my social circle. Sweet.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"lil momma I'm sorry, I never meant to ball like this." - George Washington, US President

I really can't feel bad because I've seen how quick they can move on and I've seen how many fvkcs they don't give when the situation is reversed.
It's only bad when i've been friends with the girl and she's in my circle.
It's fine though, because my circle is full of white knight crybabies eager to comfort her by telling her i'm just a misogynistic *******.