Fed Up!

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fed up with my life and I've had just about enough suffering to explode. I'm sick of stayin home on Fridays. I'm sick of my loser friends. I'm tired of watching opportunies pass me by. Too many times oneinitis has happened to me. Too many times I was too scared. I've had up to my neck with the boring lifestyle I've had so far. This rage has finally broke loose and its time for a new beginning. It's to time actually read the bible instead of just going to the disscusion forum. It's time to actually get off my butt and experiment on my own. It's time to have some fun in my life. Time to change now while I still can. It's finally time to stop procrastinating the boot camp and actually do it. Instead of just sitting at home at night talking to my loser friends online and catching up on the lastest video game its time to change, make my life exciting and fun, and finally be a man!

Brandon

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds exactly like my life...except I enjoy it a little bit more...

<_<
>_>

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all hit this at some point... utter frusturation, resulting in finally changing. Good, but dont lose that sight. Don't fall off, keep that attitude. Gotta have some passion to change.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
This should and can be a good thing. Instead of beating yourself down look at ways you can improve. It's actually a good thing to get mad at yourself and frustrated. Just remember when that happens usually it's because you need to learn something new. So stay on track and do what you need to do.

Good luck...

Tootles