fcuking games, is this text reply cool?

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I like, and have been trying to game.
known her a long time, being trying to push her from long-term half friend/acquaintance to sexual relationship.

she showed medium to high interest, we bonded at an airport for several hours.
she invited me out twice, I had to work both times, and said no (one was her bday, and I knew her ex and another pursuer were there, so more reason not to go)

anyway, I ask her out a couple of weeks later, she says no, with a weak counter suggestion, then ignores a couple of texts. I go ghost.
She wishes me happy birthday at 7pm on my bday, I stay ghost and ignore her, for 4 days.

I am now organising a large dinner somewhere with 12-18 guests, and I invite her.

I get this today
Her (quick, before anyone else accepts): hey yep count me in for dinner :)
Me: Awesome :)
Her (quick): Damn...Should've said I was arranging my sock drawer that night cos you were busy on my birthday
Me: Haha deal with it :p

do I need to add anything more? I dont want to give anyway any power by adding anything.
I have trouble saying nothing because I am weak.
I was thinking of teasing her further with
Me: I didnt know it meant so much to you ;)

or

Me: I'll help you arrange your sock drawer another time

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would leave it at that, at this point, and wait to till she shows up to your party to game her (I am no text game expert). Have you ever talked to her on the phone before or after seeing her at the airport?

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i sent the
"I'll help you arrange your sock drawer another time" 20 min later because I found it sexual and flirty, which is what im trying to convey

I ignored her for a while after the airport, but it felt like we bonded a bit for those hours. I think we both felt a connection, then I let it die. She invited me out twice, I declined because I had to work, and then I think she got a little annoyed and felt the need to punish me, by distancing herself.

I waited a week, then asked her out. She said blah blah blah, 'raincheque'
then I waited another week, come back from out of state, and asked her again.
she said 'youre making me sound horrid now, blah blah blah, cant go but its because I dont want to lose to you at pool'

I text her a week later, "you any good at tennis or bowling? "
ignored

2 weeks later, she messages me happy bday, on my bday, I ignore her, and then invite her to this even 4 days later

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
"deal with with it :p"
20 min
" Ill help you arrange your sock drawer another time"
30 min
"Thats very decent of you haha"

ok now im doing some weights, peace brothers

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or
"I offer my sock arrangement and decoration skills to all my friends in need"

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thats very decent of you haha"
10 min,

"Yea I dont offer my interior sock arrangement and decoration skills to just anyone"

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its not an actual date
ive organised about 14 people to come and eat at a nice german bier restaurant. she agreed to come before anyone, enthusiastically, she didnt sit back and wait to see who was coming either.
she is still playing mind games with me for sure
she will ignore me alot and then act flirty

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last two texts unnecessary but whatever you got a date.

"Deal with it" was super cool. The last two kind of sounded like you are trying a bit too hard.

Less is more.

theanomaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you ended it perfect. Rule of thumb, always ask yourself: "Why do I feel like I need to say something else?" If the answer is anything like: "to validate myself," "to impress her," or "to apologize, argue or explain," don't say it.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys

kinda agree that I could have left it at "deal with it haha :p", because that's dominant, and rapport breaking. This behaviour is appropriate to balance out previous needy behaviour. It is very un-needy, and dismissive, pushing her away.

I said the "ill help you arrange your sock drawer another time" because I found it self amusing, and sexual, to speak my intentions in a flirty way. To implant the idea of myself in her room, 'arranging' things for her. This is just fun.

"Yea I dont offer my interior sock arrangement and decoration skills to just anyone"
I dont think I need this comment at all. This comment was a waste. I am qualifying her to me but she hasnt qualified me to her. This comment perhaps tries to be too witty and funny, drawing it out too much. But this comment also says, youre special, and I like you in a kind of arrogant backhanded way. Its like, im raising myself up and saying, youre special because I want you.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
slickster makes a good point for me
less is definitely more, want to be aloof

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her again before the day.

Truth be told, I wouldn't even get this excited about it, any girl can be keen to go out if it is a group of 14. Also, don't be surprised if she shows up with some other dude.

The true way to determine if she has any interest at all is to suggest meet up alone, just the TWO OF YOU, if she is into that, she may be keen. If not, well I wouldn't waste your time.