Fb groups I see for females looking for roomates rooms.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend that owned an auto repair shop, and every few months there was a woman that would want to trade sex for a cheaper repair bill.
I once tried exchanging my services in wiping a chick's hard drive - but she didn't sound interested. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real goal of SS is to get better with women in general.

TBF I went thru my post divorce midlife crisis (actually my enjoyable rebirth with women) in my 40's and was all about the young things for a few years, but that got tired for me fairly quick as I didn't like to do a lot of the things they like to do, or go thru the changes young folks go thru at that age.

It even got to the point where I dumped or just blew off a few young cuties because they were too young for what I was looking for. I would for example rather hang with a lady in her 30's to 40's at a Jazz club or R&B show, than hang out at a HipHop club or Rave with a youngster.

But back on your OP, I still think it might be a little creepy to try to leverage real estate to get in bed with girls half your age.
I'm sure that trailer park managers do this all the time. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groups for women, mainly college chicks and mid 20s looking to rent a room while in school or looking for a roommate.

I notice a lot of the girls are hb 7 to 8 range. I Inherited my mom's house and it's 4 bedroom. So let's say you rented it out to an hb7 or 8 22 year old college chick what are the chances of getting to bang her? I'm thinking like for rent reduction if she's tight on money one month like give her half off rent for banging you a few times a week. Would most college chicks do that to save money on rent?
I don't think the odds are in your favor that you could work out a sex for discounted rent arrangement with a female in the 7+, 24 and under age bracket.

I had a friend that owned an auto repair shop, and every few months there was a woman that would want to trade sex for a cheaper repair bill.
I'm able to envision that happening. It seems like a minority of auto repair situations. It would happen in a smaller shop.