Favorite things to do for mad GF's

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I know that we all make stupid mistakes sometimes, and our GFs get mad at us for them. This post is about listing your favorite techniques to use or places to go to cheer her up and get yourself out of the hole you dug. One of my favorites is the zoo. How can a girl really be all that mad when they see monkeys running around playing? List your favorites.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women love seeing children, like 0-12months, find some and show her :D

No joke, all women dig watching some Dr. Phil, just make sure she doesn't get ideas.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what she is mad for. List why she is mad then more guys can help. I usually dont ever make up to a GF. No matter what I did right or wrong. LOL Your the man why apoligise? What did you wrong?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm with torqueboxer. 2 years and I don't think I've said sorry or really apologized even once. I stand by all my actions and don't do something unless I believe it is right. Even with my mistakes, it was accidental but I still stand by what I did and take responsibility, without apologizing.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just invert the situation on her, so she things that she was the one who made the mistake.

At one time, obviously I shouldn't have done this, while drunk I began to really offend this girl -- everyone, about 50 or so people were pointing and laughing at her. At the time I didn't apologize 'cause I was drunk, but I kept on telling her that she shouln't be juding me -- since I wasn't the one who came up the story (that she stared in the movie Jurrassic Park -- she was the one ****ting the 2 yard dinosaur craps). So she ended up asking for MY forgiveness;

Not a very manly thing to do, though.