Favorite part of the female body

JohnWalker1259

Reaction score
Knee

I just love to watch a woman's knee.. the best looking ones are the ones that are just a little dis-colored . This let me know she like to play on her knees :up:

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
So far we have come to the conclusion that men will compromise on boobs as long as there is ass, but not the other way around. thanks guys

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Face then general figure, ie hour-glass, or at least tall and slim.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am surprised not a single person said hair, considering that's probably the part that takes most time preparing. I love long hair on men n women

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I am surprised not a single person said hair, considering that's probably the part that takes most time preparing. I love long hair on men n women
Here here. Except for the men part.

Samedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like legs, but not stick thin ones. And i guess one goes through phases where they like certain things. As a teenager i had a thing for lasses with glasses. Still do lol. More recently, it's hair for some strange reason. Specifically black with bangs, kinda like Bettie Page. Though variety of styles and colours is cool.

But i have a weird thing for eyebrows now too. A sexy arch in them like Olivia Wilde has, whether shaped or natural but i think they play a vital part in accentuating the eyes.

Also a woman who has tiny feminine hands and wrists. Not man hands, but petite and quaint.

The hourglass figure is my preferred bodytype, simply because it's what i find attracts me to the opposite sex. Hips, curves, etc.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face, hair (the entire head)
Stomach (should be slender)
hygiene

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
You're a little freak cins. Post some naked pictures of your body and face with your nice long "har."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving out the obvious hair, eyes, face stuff:
I've always been partial to the waist, you know, the part of the "hourglass" that curves in. I actually don't think that's called the waist, I think the waist is technically lower, I'm not sure what it's called? But whatever it is, I love touching it.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hips and thighs...some chicks have the hottest freakin thighs, I cant help to imagine what it would be like to slip in right between there and bang em