father molests her I think

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also know that her mom verbally abusive. She told me this. She calls her dumb (she not at all) and that she will never get anywhere in life and if she does it will be because of her looks. Thats pretty damn close that I would almost quote that. but we never talk about her father, we hardly talk that way anymore. so its not super wierd that i have never heard anything

maybe she started her peiod?
maybe, but its all to weird

I already found another prom date, so im not doing this because I thought I was irresistible or w/e. lol but that I truelly want to help this girl and get her sh!t together.

This is about that day http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95726

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
so how would I go about finding out anything? I cant just run I have her in like 3 of 5 classes a day. or either way just run? meaning even those shes acts are these things
beautiful likes guys attention, even thought she loved me, but when I tried to do anything w/ her she leaves me alone and flirts heavey w/ other guys, even drew them a picture w/ her name for them and I have never ever seen her do this, and this was two days after I asked her to prom (my interest) and the next day she wrote me a email. Ill give it to you guys for the hell of it. Shes lazy as ****, doesnt want a job, a bf, to go to prom, doesnt want anyones help, just accepts life, if something goes wrong, shes like o well its life what can i do.
that I should just stay way anyways?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, for one, I am kicking myself for fallinf in line with jumping to conclusions. It's like I hopped on the bandwagon, and I started kicking it like I was from the stone age a la flinstone mobile.

This HAS to stop right here. If I go off and make thread WITHOUT the assumptions first you would SOOO be getting a serious talking to Brando... want a few little hints as to WHY I think you are DEAD wrong?

I don't have to, just go back and read the email she sent you. No don't read any deeper than the email. That is ALL you have to think about...

I'm guessing your asking us WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? GO over a few of JCrews threads and just think of how far making wrong assumptions can take you.

Everybody here is saying run. You can start digging and make her life even worse. Your digging isn't going to be helpful if you can't control what you find, so that's why I say run... Anyways, just listen to everybody, STOP thinking about her...

She said that you just wanted to be friends with her. I don't know if you slept together before, but you started to pay TOO much attention to the things in her life that she thought you didn't have to see at all. It's like the little creepy guy who peeps intot he washroom to find out what shampoo she uses without her knowing... so 6 months down the line you could surprise her. Not going to get into what you'd feel after she asked how did you know that... Same goes for smelling her hair, and than guessing her shampoo, than a week later buying her some shampoo and seeing her face scrunch and looking at you with a furled brow to say "WHY?"... it's only guesses man, or deceptive spying.

It's not going to help either of you... in my opinion from what I've heard in this thread so far...

She just wants to be friends with you, because your acting AFC and buying her random gifts all over the place. Like the creepy secret admirer who she knows isn't secret...

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. w/e dude. I appreciate you opinion. but it doesnt explain the wierd stuff.

I don't have to, just go back and read the email she sent you. No don't read any deeper than the email. That is ALL you have to think about...
Art of Seduction teaches this though: " The key to following the path of the Ideal lover is the ability to observe. Ignore your targets' words and conscious behavior; focus on the tone of their voice, a blush here, a look there-those signs that betray what the words won't say."

She just wants to be friends with you, because your acting AFC and buying her random gifts all over the place. Like the creepy secret admirer who she knows isn't secret...
lol it was valentines day when I did the stuff in her car. day before I asked her to prom w/ flowers and a funny ass card, b/c she said valentines day sucks why do they need a special day, it should be everyday. She said something like that. Other than that ive only gave her my senior picture and made her a cd (cuze she asked) and put "love Brandon" on it

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
She rejected you dude, move on.

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I have. I already have a prom date. As a matter of fact I got one that night of the email.

Did I tell you guys, that my mom was the one that came up with the idea about 2 months ago and i didnt want to believe it. I tell my mom a lot. Our family pretty close, we dont have any secrets, like I tell my mom im going out drinking and shes cool w/ it, but would kick my ass if I drank and drove. anyways no secrets