Fat girls crushing on me diminishes my game

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
And it gets me depressed.

It seems like whenever I meet a new group of people it's usually the fat girl in the group that immediately has a crush on me (without even knowing me). This makes me feel like a big loser and gets me extremely depressed. It also makes me not want to be social anymore because when I am outgoing and social a fat girl ends up liking me. Does anyone have any advice to overcome this?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it go to you, at first I usually only attracted the ugly/fat girl in the group, but you can't let it go to you. Just go after the ones you want and the ugly/fat girl will get the idea that they're out of your league.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fat girl has to be more aggressive than her friends and let her feelings known. She knows that she has to compete with her more attractive friend(s).

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the most out of it by having them introduce you to their hot friends.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
You can see it one of two ways... either

A. The fat girl likes you, so you must be too weird/ugly/short/whatever to appeal to hot chicks

B. All women love you, you are a stud, and the fat girl has no ego so she hits on you first

It's your life, man.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that sucks. Happens to me a lot with my job too. So I know how you feel. But don't get down. Fat/ ugly girls can't hide their feelings like hot ones. Just stick with it.

Also, just realize that fat girls have the same taste in men that hot ones do. It's just that the hot ones get the good guys so the fat ones settle for less. If you're attracting fat ones I bet the hot ones kinda like you too.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Damn son!

You gotta step up your game. Ugly/ fat chicks need to make themselves known because they KNOW they got competition and they otherwise can't compete. That effect makes the attractive people in the group back off so the ugly/ fat girl can put the moves on you.

To counter, put her in the friend zone. But keep being social and make yourself appeal to hot chicks!

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
haha that sucks. Happens to me a lot with my job too. So I know how you feel. But don't get down. Fat/ ugly girls can't hide their feelings like hot ones. Just stick with it.

Also, just realize that fat girls have the same taste in men that hot ones do. It's just that the hot ones get the good guys so the fat ones settle for less. If you're attracting fat ones I bet the hot ones kinda like you too.
Really? That could make sense. Of course like attracts like or should say like PAIRS UP with like. It's true that even unattractive people want attractive ones but they usually wind up settling for the unattractive people. You're right; just keep going for the hot ones, they might come around.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat girls hitting on you is definitely a self steam bomb and it only shows 1 thing: YOU'RE A NICE GUY!

fat girls don't go around hitting on jerks and the guys that get the hot girls because they are not confident enough to do so and they know they will get treated bad. Getting hit on by a fat girl is a sign showing that you are still an afc nice guy.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
fat girls hitting on you is definitely a self steam bomb and it only shows 1 thing: YOU'RE A NICE GUY!

fat girls don't go around hitting on jerks and the guys that get the hot girls because they are not confident enough to do so and they know they will get treated bad. Getting hit on by a fat girl is a sign showing that you are still an afc nice guy.
I agree to an extent. I think it depends on your game. You can't really use the same game with fat girls because they'll probably take you as being mean whereas a hot girl will think you're funny. Like if you had this conversation:

fat ug: Oh, I really shouldn't be eating this food. It has too many calories.
you: (in a ****y funny manner) haha yeah you really shouldn't eat that.

Now, a hot thin girl will probably laugh if you say it right (just don't make fun of her weight), but a fat ugly girl will think you are making fun of her in a mean way and get upset.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, okay, I agree that they probably like me because I'm a nice guy, but I don't really think that there are hot girls out there that are interested in me. The way I see it is, if this 1/10 monstrous fat girl likes me then why would some HB 8 be interested in me at the same time. It doesn't make sense.

Is there a way to eradicate fat girls having a crush on me completely?

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in 10th grade fat girls would hit on me...I was very bad looking bad then, I also had no style and my clothes were old and raggedy.

These days no women hit on me, but I've noticed some of 'em give me eye contact.

With that said, maybe you need to dress better.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
Is there a way to eradicate fat girls having a crush on me completely?
I don't think so. And I see your point a little more now. If a hot girl sees that only fat ugly girls like you then why would she (a hot girl) like you.

If you want to stop fat girls from liking you then stop being so nice to them. Don't be mean but don't joke around with them or make them laugh. Just acknowledge their presence and then move on. They'll get the hint. If you keep talking to them they'll think you like them.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
all i can say is lmao, step ur game up myan!!!
True, as well as the other gentleman who said the samething.

OP: Youre social value isnt high enough for fat girls to distinguish the fact that they shouldnt say anything...work on that...go to the gym.

ArtVandelay

Banned
Reaction score
You must be at least somewhat attractive, because if you're ugly like me, not even fat girls like you. In fact, I'd say that more often than not, fat and/or ugly girls are the ones pointing me out and laughing at me.

And to be honest, I could care less. I'm not happy I'm not attracting hot women, but I'm happy the ugly/fat ones want nothing to do with me either.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
The way I see it is, if this 1/10 monstrous fat girl likes me then why would some HB 8 be interested in me at the same time. It doesn't make sense.
Why not? As has been explained fat chicks don't fancy fat ugly guys, they just settle for them. Hot chicks are liked by ugly guys, do you think this damages their self-esteem?

Take your fans as they come and be nice to them. Work on the hot ones making their attraction more obvious by having plenty of options and a string of good-looking girlfriends.