Fat chicks are the best DJ's I've ever met

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So some fat chicks got laid by me and my hommies. We aren't particularly chubby chasers, but, they have so much game. Negs hits, isolation, push pull, seduction, attraction, entertainment. They were more effective than the best DJ's I've ever met. It was interesting actually feeling how these tactics work first hand. This experience will make my own game a lot better.

Anyways, going to sleep, I'll edit this with more detail.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious?

You had sex with some fat chicks because they were using the M3 method on you?

Haven't for the life of me heard that before. Normally "I was drunk" does the job =p

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only chicks that are halfway intelligent or interesting or talented, and god only knows what the fvck that means, are ugly chicks.

And that's because they have to make up for how fvucking unattractive they are.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
The only chicks that are halfway intelligent or interesting or talented, and god only knows what the fvck that means, are ugly chicks.

And that's because they have to make up for how fvucking unattractive they are.
same for the un attractive guys

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't their game. It was the fact that you were so damn horny and desperate (happens to the best of us at times), and you rationalize by saying it was their game. LoL.

You need a slumpbuster sometimes and fat girls with confidence, and a hole, can be very appealing in moments like that.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
I'm pretty damn talented :crackup:
Lol, so am i. I'm interesting, talented, and intelligent....... and i'm not ugly........ hahahaha :cool:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most fat/chubby chicks are use to having guy friends. So, they are more comfortable being around guys talking, joking and some flirting...

I don't mind a thick girl with a pretty face. But, thats about it.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that what you told your friends when they saw you going out with the fat chicks? "They've got GAME!"

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be an idiot if you knew she was doing this to you and you still fell for it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
Is that what you told your friends when they saw you going out with the fat chicks? "They've got GAME!"
Yeah, what happened to the "I was drunk/high" excuse?

:crackup:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL... I know most people here will think you are crazy but i sooooooooo agree with you. I had a girl that worked with me, she was chubby latino girl that was the biggest PIMP i have ever seen. She knew how to flirt, IMO she was about HB 4-5...only thing that she had was some big boobs that were like D's. Her face was average and she was short and fat for her size. She would get pretty good looking guys to ask her for her number simply by saying the right thing to them. I even talked to her about it and she would just laugh and say what can i say i know how to talk to people. These good looking guys would end up buying her food and bringing it to her during her launch brake. I was freaking amazed, i have never seen a good looking girl get asked for her number that many times and there was many better looking girls that worked with us.

Reaction score
It's not that fat girls all of a sudden have great game. They learned it when they were thin and it just carried over.

bzrk

Reaction score
I see something similar at work. There are numerous very fine ladies, but both my coworker and I are into this slightly thick girl. It's like she's the only girl there with a personality, the rest are too shy to act human.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The very social fat girls do have the best game that I have ever seen. I know this one fat chic, and I mean fat, but she has the absolute best personality that I have ever come across. We joke around all the time, she seems to use pretty much every DJ tactic in the book. There are points in time when I feel as if I'm being gamed by her, the only thing that has kept her from sleeping with any of her male friends is the fact that she is so overweight. Not like shes from the bottom of the gene pool either, the rest of her family, sisters mother are all smoking, she just has a lot of "extra baggage," if she ever lost the weight, she'd be a 9 easy, too bad.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she ask you "Who lies more... men or women?"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
It wasn't their game. It was the fact that you were so damn horny and desperate (happens to the best of us at times), and you rationalize by saying it was their game. LoL.

You need a slumpbuster sometimes and fat girls with confidence, and a hole, can be very appealing in moments like that.
I am glad someone finally spoke the truth here.

The reality is that you protienpowder slept with a FAT GIRL who acted like a man (she was the aggressor) because she has to work harder to get sex as opposed to a HB (who tends to be passive) who doesn't need to work at all.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha it makes sense but it's still hilarious, although honestly I don't think a fat chick neg hitting me would make me sleep with her to get validation for myself. Haha even that sounds hilarious. The fat chicks best seduction tool is alcahol, and believe me it has been field tested. :cry:

Don't forget, women invented game. Hot girls could easily get by using their looks, and fat chicks need to make up for it. Most fat chicks I know are just fat and don't really have personalities to make up for it. A lot of them are stuck up b!tches. I don't believe this stuff lots of other guys do that hot chicks can't have personality.

Still because as guys we are so visually stimulated I don't really think 'game' has much in it for girls if they are ugly. Although they probably will snare some AFC chode.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a general notion that if a guy "dates down" it means he doesn't have much of confidence in the dating world. I've gotten hit on by a large woman once at this social event, and at first I felt really good knowing someone is paying attention to me but then I thought about it in those first couple minutes of knowing her before I made the decision to just ignore her.

What I thought was this:

1. How do I appear to everyone else if this woman is trying to pick me up?

Answer: I was quiet, shy, and rejected everyone else at this social event.

2. How did I appear to this woman?

Answer: She knew I was harmless and that me and her had much in common such as loneliness, ugliness, etc (on the outside that is.)

3. What kind of thoughts could be going on inside this woman?

Answer: She's probably horny/lonely and trying to set something up.

It was a minor ego boost but it became more of an insulting slap in the face because I knew that if I did not change my ways, this would be the *ONLY* type of women I could ever be with. You see this all the time. Average looking Asian woman with a controlling or dorky white man. Fat or ugly woman with a closet homosexual. Fat or ugly women with an AFC, etc.