Fast money?

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
Selling plasma (this is the route taken by many inner-city people in need of quick money, as evidenced by the overabundance of these sorts of facilities in lower-income areas)
*for those who don't know what plasma is, it is a liquid component in your blood that suspends (floats) the cells. And your probably wondering sell plasma wtf? Well I'm sure all of you have seen those liquid bags in the hospital that are hanging on a rack and is pumped into your bloodline, hospitals get a portion of those from donors aka BY US SELLING PLASMA, my anatomy teacher said he use to do this in college all the time to make a few bucks on the side, pays pretty well but takes a long time, i think about 2 hours or maybe even more?

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
"Quick cash" generally means that you'll have to do something you normally wouldn't. After all, if anybody would be willing to do whatever it was that people are paying the 'quick bucks' for, then everybody would be doing it... right?

So, here are a few legal options:

Male dancing (private events or at a bar/club - be this frequented by older women, or if you're really in need of money, men).

Selling plasma (this is the route taken by many inner-city people in need of quick money, as evidenced by the overabundance of these sorts of facilities in lower-income areas)

Medical studies (such as the Pennington Biomedical Research Center... These sorts of things are OK, if you have one near your area, but otherwise you're out of luck)
that plasma one seems interesting

can i do that without effing my body up in some way or another or is that some Brave volunteer thing?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand the plasma people. They are blood-suckers who mostly prey upon inner-city crackheads.

If you have any sort of construction or building trades experience and want work, go to the lumber section of Home Depot or Lowe's and look for a guy loading up a bunch of lumber or plywood. Offer to help him load his cart (the employees never do) and as you talk to him, ask him what he's working on, and if he needs any help. Odds are that he does. Real work, the kind involving sweat, is rarely difficult to find.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard it through the grapevine. A friend of mine, a marine who has recieved the anthrax vaccine says that they pay civilians 2000 dollars to get it.