Fast, Easy Way I Used To Make $1000 last month!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should spend less time spamming and more time chasing the bearded chalupa.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reported.

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
It's not spam and I can't get banned because this isn't against the rules. And I did make the money I say I made from this. It hurts my feelings when you guys say stuff like that cuz I was trying to show you a cool way I used to make cash.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just ran a DNS check with "Method Boy"'s Ip address cross-checked with his ISP. I now have his home address.

Should we send our "people" to "solve the problem" or outsource it to the one's in his neighborhood?

We will most likely leave his mommy and daddy out of it, but its hard to control our assistants....

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
I've just ran a DNS check with "Method Boy"'s Ip address cross-checked with his ISP. I now have his home address.

Should we send our "people" to "solve the problem" or outsource it to the one's in his neighborhood?

We will most likely leave his mommy and daddy out of it, but its hard to control our assistants....

Our "people" have bigger fish to fry then a 15 yr old. Outsource it to the locals. .... Their methods are a little unorthodox but will get the job done....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made more then a grand a month when I was 15 lifeguarding at a pool where I did nothing but smoke pot, drink beer and bang the neighborhood chicks. I actually got promoted a few times while I was working there. Good times

You kids are never gonna be cool if you spend your time promoting internet scams that don't even promise you any real money or equaly valuable, life experience.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I made more then a grand a month when I was 15 lifeguarding at a pool where I did nothing but smoke pot, drink beer and bang the neighborhood chicks. I actually got promoted a few times while I was working there. Good times
Now THAT is the job I want.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly, the internet is too big. In 10 years, every web forum will be spammed/crapflooded into non-existence. Like UseNet (anybody remember that?)

Something Awful Forums make people pay for an account. That's the only way to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.