Fashion?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure about the rest of you guys, but I think fashion plays an essential role in being a complete DJ, is there anyway we can start a Fashion Discussion Forum?

thechallenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool: true that
i myself after reading this site for a bit and seeing my need for a better game decided to seriously up my wardrobe from wifebeaters and cutoff board shorts to ???
it is summer in az though its friggn hot!!
but yea a true player always is concerned about his duds
like ZZ Tops song "sharp dressed man"

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you should definitely be well dressed. Women tend to infer alot of things from your appearance. If you're well dressed, good hygeine, well maintained, a woman is going to notice that. You shouldn't be obsessed with how you look tho, that's the wrong road. clothes don't have to be super expensive either. I get most of my clothes on sale at target. It's good to go to alot of stores and try to make note of when they put their stuff on sale. Make a habit of hitting up that store on the days things go on sale, just to check what's available. Try different stuff, try and get a feel for what looks good on you, different outfits you might wear. play around with it.

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important to consider what kind of girls you are trying game.

If you are trying to game a standard colllege girl-pretty much any sort of generic frat guy stuff ( hollister, skate clothes, )will work

If you are going for a more classier girl-keep it simple. Plain tees are okay fitted jeans( that means not thuggishly baggy or emo tight) go for a darker wash of denim as that is a sign of quality, stylish shoes a must (puma,aldo,Tiger, steve madden, etc) Check out the guys on soap operas for an idea. Unless you skateboard DO NOT Wear Chunky Skate Shoes-girls don't think they are as cool as you do.

If you are trying to game a bohemian type of girl you can be a bit more creative. I usually go for this type. I get a good portion of my clothes at second hand stores( an i never fail to get compliment on my look) Just check magazines (details,GQ, Esquire) so you have good idea of what's stylish .your chances of finding somthing more unique then the generic department store affair are pretty good at these places.Not to mention it's usually more afforadable too. For a bohemian look think along the lines of how johnny depp dresses.

and all men shold own at least one cordaroy sports coat for the fall. It's casual and classy-perfect for college campuses and jsut bold enought to make you stand out from the rest of dudes walkin arround in hoodies.

Avoid childish novelty t-shirts with goofy punchline (pick up artishs, define girlfriend,vagina tease,Beer pong champion,stippers dig me, etc.) on them you didn't come up with. It exudes immaturity and lack of imagination.

Also avoid shirts with the name brand written explicitly all over it. No one cares that you spent 40 dollars on a t-shirt that a million other guys also have. Plus, who wants to be a walking billboard?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, switching it up is essential. I remember when I use to be obsessed with Abercrombie and hollister etc...then I realized every guy was wearing it. I still wear them from time to time, but I try and find unique clothes that chances are no one else will have.

but Seriously we need a whole fashion forum!