Fascinating site

Don Quijote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

Like the title of the thread says, I am fascinated by this site.
Found it two days ago and I felt obligated to become a member.
I know I will learn alot from here and hopefully I will be able to add useful content too.
But first I have a couple of questions;as I am relatively new to internet forums and finding this site so absolutely amazing I am wondering is there any forum like this one out there but for both sexes to participate.I am sure there are woman on this site too,but as this is for Don Juans then I guess its members are basically male.
Next question is,if such a site does not exist, would it not also be advantagous to both sexes on such a site where you get the views of both male and female?
I apologise in advance if this is not an appropriate question to ask on this forum and if its not then feel free to delete it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, here's my two cents.
  1. If there was a forum with an equal distribution of men and women contributing effectively to topics like this (not based on societal norms), there wouldn't be a need for that type of forum (let that sink in for a moment).
  2. If you want to hear the beliefs of women, troll the forum at iVillage.com. Be sure to wear a lifeline so you won't get sucked into the abyss.

Don Quijote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d' Anconia,

Thanks for the welcome.

Guessing it would defeat the purpose of the forum,by having the forum.
Think, I have got it.

Ok, reading some posts I keep coming across the bible.Where do I find this?
Tried the search function,but no luck.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the bible. Also a very good read is : "Weapons of Mass Seduction by Senor Fingers."
I agree, WMS is a very good read. :up:

Don Quijote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks DJDamage,

Gotta lotta reading to do,and will certainly check out your tip.

Don Quijote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing some reading,all great I must add.

Did not think this deserved another thread.Just some terms and abreviations I don't know;
ljbf
f&l
ec
IOI
c&f
dl
oneitis
gameplayer
alpha male
motu
flake
wing

Don't know what these mean, if there is a link or if someone could tell me what these mean that would be great.

Don Quijote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Luke,

So whats left is;

f&l
dl
motu

Luke, I have no idea what you mean by turning out into a troll,but if its negative,don't worry, i'm in the positive half.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Welcome to the forum, here's my two cents.
  1. If there was a forum with an equal distribution of men and women contributing effectively to topics like this (not based on societal norms), there wouldn't be a need for that type of forum (let that sink in for a moment).
  2. If you want to hear the beliefs of women, troll the forum at iVillage.com. Be sure to wear a lifeline so you won't get sucked into the abyss.
Why then do so many dudes read the threads on this site which is mainly dudes who are bragging about fvcking hot babes who they can't get when they could read the posts of real hot babes who do fvck on iVillage, it seems stupid when you think about it. :yes:

Don Quijote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Initially when I posted the question,I also thought getting to know excactly whats going on through their minds and them sharing it with dudes would help.Since posting the question I have changed my mind,thanks to Francisco d'Anconia's reply.
From the very begining of me finding this site,I got the big picture.
The concentration has to come from within and not the other way around.To be in control you first have to be in control of yourself.
Basically we think one way,they think in another,so the mix would not serve.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Why then do so many dudes read the threads on this site which is mainly dudes who are bragging about fvcking hot babes who they can't get when they could read the posts of real hot babes who do fvck on iVillage, it seems stupid when you think about it. :yes:
This site is safer for men than iVillage. What's even better than iVillage as a conduit to looking into the female mind is the Oprah show. Now you'll find more guy's lurking on iVillage than would admit to watching Oprah. What's even funnier is watching the show and finding only one or two guys in the audience of a couple of hundred women and wonder what he had done wrong with his GF that would merit that he would have to accompany her to a show.

If you really read the threads in this forum, much of it is guys either building up their perceived social proof by bragging about their conquests (not to be mistaken for well written, insightful field reports), or they are posts responding to questions stating commiseration (replies beginning with "Yeah, I've been there..." and then expound about their situation without lending a solution to the original poster's question). None the less, there are nuggets of wisdom throughout the forum. It does help gaining some insight to how some guys perceive things differently.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MotU stands for Master of the Universe - forum member, he wrote the DJ Boot Camp.
dl probably means download
the other you should find on fastseduction

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Quijote said:
Hello all,

Like the title of the thread says, I am fascinated by this site.
Wait till you see yourself in front of a beautiful naked woman, undressed by your words!

Reaction score
Don, you can do so much better. This site was once an excellent resource, but it really hasn't been for two years now.

No significant members of the community post on these boards any more. The forums are overrun, not just by AFC's and Keyboard Jockey's, but trolls that reply to every thread calling women 'hors'.

Please do not listen to any of the nonsense posted on these boards. Members that have been here for years still do not have any significant game, but are considered Masters because of their post count.

There has not been a useful tip in the Tips Section for months. A decent one used to be posted at least once per day, but now nothing, not even rehashes of old tips.

Locate the DJ Bible, there are a few posts in there that are worth reading. Read anything by Pook and Senor/Mr Fingers. That should help you develop the necessary mindset essential for becoming good at the game. After that, don't bother reading another word on this site, it really isn't worth it.

There are so many better resources out there.

Check out this website:
http://www.dallaspua.com/resources.htm

It has a links to the very best websites and forums in the community, as well as other resources, such as podcasts and pick-up artist blogs.

Personally, I would recommend the forums over at:
http://www.stylelife.com/phase2xl/community/

These forums are run by Style aka Neil Strauss, author of the game and one of the most respected PUA's in the community, who posts regularly there.

Another good one:
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/index.php

The forum run by Mystery's (considered the best PUA in the community by many) company.

The people on these forums actually have game and are dedicated to improvement. Please do not waste your time reading the nonsense from the trolls and KJ's of SS.com.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to second BSB in those other two forums, both of which are light-years ahead of this of this one.

The original "fast seduction" forum grew out of usenet, alt.seduction.fast (back in the 90's) and eventually became the website www.fastseduction.com, which does still have large and active forums, though they are pretty much only home to the "Second Wave" now -- a bunch of poseurs and also-rans who are trying to build themselves up to be as cool as the "First Wave"ers (Style, Mystery, TD, ijjjjjii, Toecutter, Gunwitch, Woodhaven, Franco, Razorjack, Jlaix, and maybe a few others) subsequent to reading Style's book. There's a LOT of JKing going on over at mASF though probably 80% of it is unacknowledged.

the mASF forums are good for their archives but the level of discourse that's going on currently is mostly posturing. There is a good bit of posturing here too, but WAY MORE guys here who literally do not know their ass from their elbow (most just out of ignorance, it's not their fault, although they are learning -- but some in actual cliques trying to spread ideological **** that's more in line with the worst of the whining Men's Rights Activists who are like "lets punish women by being celibate!" duh).

I try to help out here because of the high ratio of newbs to experienced guys, but am frequently driven away by the inane drivel from the ideologues...I don't post on mASF anymore, everyone there has it "all figured out"