Farting

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I shouldn't laught but what the hell...

Yeah duke007, Chrolms is a *****. I never had any probeing though, just ****ting in a test tube.

Ah, however much you think of how amazing people are, and how hot that girl at the front of class is, there's always that nagging admittion that for all our style and brilliance, human beings are just smelly, ****ting, embarrised monkeys. Hurray! We Suck!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
man i dunno what to do. I have a problem and i should prolly go to the doctor. I know this thread sounds like a joke but im not. I have gas all the freaking time. The average person farts about 21 times per day. I say i prolly fart 150-200 times a day. Its every 5 minutes or so i have to let one go, sometimes nonstop. Its terrible when im hanging out with friends or on a date. I have to hold it in. and then a couple minutes later, another ones comes and on and on and i know that is not healthy. And of course i dont wanna let them go but sometimes i ahve to. Or if i move too suddenly while im holding it it will burst out. Its sooooooooo embarissing.

Any of you guys got a similar situation??? i mean i cant hold all night if im with a girl. I tried beano, it only helps a little after taking like 3 or 4 pills. I quit eating white bread and i dont eat that much cheese anymore.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL!!!!

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, havent read all this post so apologies if this has already been covered ....

It might be the order you eat your food!

If you eat meats\heavy food first and then fruit and veg, as the heavier foods have a longer digestion time, the fruit and veg is digested quicker and get stuck behind the heavier foods, this ferments and then results in gas!

Eat fruit and veg first and then heavier foods\foods with a longer digestion period\transit time.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I started having this problem too recently. I stopped watching what I eat, following the general 'no fastfood' principle most of the time, but hell... Not only do my farts rattle the doors into heaven, but they stink like no tomorrow! (broccoli smell sometimes, you know?)

Basically, it rocks! :D

Just sometimes, I get this buildup of gass and I need to let it out by taking a dump, or my stomach begins to hurt and I can't do any vigorous movements.

As for a fart-on-date thing? Done that :D God it cracks me up. She just cringed, but didn't say anything. Must be noted: that was in an ltr.

I remember one time in grade 8, I was sitting in the back of the class passing the silent-but-deadlies. Eventually the fat kid next to me couldn't take it any longer, so he complained to the teacher. The teacher then made me stand up, and told me in front of everyone how disgusting it is. By that time, the rest of the class caught a wiff of broccoli.
I couldn't stop laughing! :D There I was, getting b*tched at, and I was just laughing out of control!

Ahh good times...

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
put garlic in your meals. though it does make your breath stink...

usedtolurk

Don Juan
Reaction score
My farts seldomly smell. Even when it smells it isn't that bad. I used to be proud of it, until a friend told me that it's bad because I might lack the "good" bacteria in my gut. Oh well.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Man, I started having this problem too recently. I stopped watching what I eat, following the general 'no fastfood' principle most of the time, but hell... Not only do my farts rattle the doors into heaven, but they stink like no tomorrow! (broccoli smell sometimes, you know?)

Basically, it rocks! :D

Just sometimes, I get this buildup of gass and I need to let it out by taking a dump, or my stomach begins to hurt and I can't do any vigorous movements.

As for a fart-on-date thing? Done that :D God it cracks me up. She just cringed, but didn't say anything. Must be noted: that was in an ltr.

I remember one time in grade 8, I was sitting in the back of the class passing the silent-but-deadlies. Eventually the fat kid next to me couldn't take it any longer, so he complained to the teacher. The teacher then made me stand up, and told me in front of everyone how disgusting it is. By that time, the rest of the class caught a wiff of broccoli.
I couldn't stop laughing! :D There I was, getting b*tched at, and I was just laughing out of control!

Ahh good times...

ahahah lol "broccoli" i know wut you mean i get those 2, and i called them the exact same thing, i'm having them right now

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this is really old but does have some relevance.

I changed my diet. Now i dont have the problem

I eat healthy multi-grain bread, no pop or sugar.
Lots of fruits and veggies.
Moderate amounts of meat like fish, chicken, pork and beef.

solved the problem.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh u guys are great :crackup:

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I upped my intake of protein substanially I've had more gas and nastier poops. I'll try to fall asleep in class but when I do I feel a fart pushing it's way out of my butthole, so that wakes me back up because I do n't want to fart on my friends kneecap.

My poops are never complete. I take about half a dump and then I have the urge to take the rest of the dump but I can't. It's pretty retarded.

SamoJednom

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what sucks about farting? When you have a roomate that lifts with you as well and between the two of us we eat about 700 grams of protein a day lol. So you can imagine when it gets bad.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i eat a lot of fish, lot of fruit and veggies. I'll eat chicken and lean meats.

I also drink lots and lots of water.