FAQs: So Suave Style.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the "Newbie Dumba$$es" thread, I've been inspired to create a list.

A list of situations and the optimal response. These are general, and there are specific cases for some, but this is again, general.

How Do I Know If She Likes Me? Read the bible. Judge Body Language. Hang out with the broad and put a move on her.

How Do I Get This Girl Back? By doing the exact same sh*t you did to get her in the first place. I'm betting you didn't confess your undying emotions for her then. Why should you now? Again, read the bible.

How Do I Get Over Her? You get over one by getting on another. Simple.

How Should I Handle This Situation? With confidence and poise. Whatever you do, do it with style and grace. Don't let her take advantage of you. Be smart, charming, confident and firm. All this after you read the Bible.

What should I have said? Whatever the hell you wanted to. Read the Bible on conversation techniques, cold approaches, whatever. Contact one of the more, suave, members of this forum if they offer. Don't post a pointless thread like the 100's we've seen already.

She says she wants to be with me, but...: If there is a BUT, then you need to fix it. Excuses are retarded. Pointless. Just a reason for you to not do something. If the excuse is being made by her, call her out on it. Then move on. If it's being made by you. Fix it.

Anything else I need to address? PM me or post it on here.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how to..
Read the damned bible.

She was interested, but then all of a sudden she turned cold
Slap yourself, and figure out why she went cold. Was it something you did, did the situation change, perhaps you're overlooking, misread her or something.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does she think about me, should I be thinking about her? What is she doing right now? I bet she is with some other guy...

Calm the fvck down. The only person you have control over is yourself. Never think about what the girl is doing at any certain moment, instead focus on your goals and desires. Sit down and set a plan for yourself. Write a list of what you want to achieve and go out and start at it. Girls are secondary, your life is primary.

Read the bible.

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she liked me, but i said i liked her, then she said she didnt like me, then i still liked her, and wanted her to like me?

A)
grow a pair

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. Reading the bible is the first step. Gives you some guidance. The only way to get better, however, is to do the sh*t that you read about.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like bringing this one back up.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha sounds like a plan. Anything we can to get these type of questions out of here. I'm tired of clicking on an article, expecting to find a decent question or comment...instead I find

"How do I talk to her"

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha I like it