Family Members

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys react to family members without coming off to strong?

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to rephrase the question because I have no idea what you're asking.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
You might want to rephrase the question because I have no idea what you're asking.
what he said!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. I get **** tests and flirtatiousness from my aunt(not blood related). My cousins wife who ive known since I was 9(she backed me up over her husband 2 nights go) and even my blood related aunt. and im not even doing anything to provoke it. WTF. Im 22, good looking, confident, outgoing, witty. Its something that just comes natural to me. I feel bad for them. I have no idea what to do so they wont be attracted to me lol. I want my own girl, not theirs. Every time I engage in conversation its a normal conversation for me, and when I try to avoid them the **** tests/flirting gets even stronger. Im not flirting, acting like im right. Im listening and at the same time putting my point it. Treating them like equals. It seems everything I do I can do no wrong around these women. Maybe I should try calling them out, telling them to have self respect for yourself, your married.... How would you guys handle this situation?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a question you should be asking a therapist. You either have a f***ed up family or you're taking their compliments too seriously. I'm sure we all have aunts and cousins who call us "handsome."

By the way, your original post in this thread was like....barely English.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Sounds like a question you should be asking a therapist. You either have a f***ed up family or you're taking their compliments too seriously. I'm sure we all have aunts and cousins who call us "handsome."

By the way, your original post in this thread was like....barely English.
A lot more then handsome bro. And yea I got some ****ed up family members. i lived with my two cousins for 8 years from when I was 9, they were always bringing girls over, and I build up a friendship with my cousins wife without realizing it. Now shes 35, just had a kid, horny.... I don't even know what to do.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Long story short. I get **** tests and flirtatiousness from my aunt(not blood related). My cousins wife who ive known since I was 9(she backed me up over her husband 2 nights go)
Not exactly sure what this means. I'm guessing there was an argument or discussion and she sided with you. She totally wants to bone you.

Crissco said:
and even my blood related aunt. and im not even doing anything to provoke it. WTF. Im 22, good looking, confident, outgoing, witty. Its something that just comes natural to me. I feel bad for them. I have no idea what to do so they wont be attracted to me lol.
Hm... chances are you're reading too much into it. I admit, I have felt a certain attention from the wives/girlfriends of cousins and friends, but I've never assumed it meant much. Particularly because I wouldn't pursue it even if the interest was real. Bros before hos, bruthaman. And if you're thinking your AUNT is attracted to you sexually, uh, you might wanna re-visit your definition of sexual attraction.

edit: 69th post oh f*ck yeah!

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what this means. I'm guessing there was an argument or discussion and she sided with you. She totally wants to bone you.
I was about to disagree but I figured out the sarcasm.