Falling back to an AFC

tlot

Reaction score
I’ve been reading from this site for a while now, and my emergence from AFC-ness is well on its way. :) The techniques and attitudes so well (push and pull is fkn magic), and I have been getting best results I’ve had in my life.

The problem is that I have to stop my self falling for any chicks because I keep slipping back in AFC mentality when I do. If I think anything more than “damb, she’s hot” then for some reason I drop my game, it’s like my whole metal attitude changes. How can I stop this?

Meaningless booty is awesome, but I keep dropping the ball when going for relationships – help!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already answered your own question: Don't ever think anything more than, "Damn she's hot." Just keep at it; you're on the right path, but it takes a little while.

Also, you should never get emotional over a hor.

tlot

Reaction score
That is what i have kinda been doing, but the thing is that i wanna try for an actual GF rather than fk buddys/ONSs. I know i would be fine if i could hold my game when i start digging a chick, but i can't, so i just hold back. Now when ever a chick asks me out in that way i just make up a bullsht excuse.

Is it just a me specific problem that i have to work though over time, or is there some technique that could help me out?

PS. Anyone else find AFC-ness slipping back when they let them self dig a chick?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tlot said:
That is what i have kinda been doing, but the thing is that i wanna try for an actual GF rather than fk buddys/ONSs. I know i would be fine if i could hold my game when i start digging a chick, but i can't, so i just hold back. Now when ever a chick asks me out in that way i just make up a bullsht excuse.

Is it just a me specific problem that i have to work though over time, or is there some technique that could help me out?

PS. Anyone else find AFC-ness slipping back when they let them self dig a chick?
like you couldn't believe.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble isn't with your game, the trouble is that you haven't fixed ANYTHING. You've went out and managed to figure out some "tricks" to get women, and you are successful with them because they WORK, but you haven't done anything to fix YOURSELF.

If you truly thought of yourself as the prize, if you truly had a ton of "options" or a busy life and things going on, and if you truly had overcome your insecurities, then you will NEVER fear falling for a girl. The reason for that is that when you are you, and that you is secure and confident, then falling for a girl won't cause you to fall back on your chump behaviors.

Understand? I suggest you take some time and look inside and see what your insecurities are and rid yourself of them.