Fake suicides and AWs

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Early this morning my ex sent me a dark text. It was melodramatic BS basically limericking 'goodbye' and that she's going to pill herself out. It's par for the course for her. I normally go out of my way to barely give her the time of day when she contacts me, largely because she's literally the hottest lay I've ever known and I wanted to keep the door open if wanted back in.

But, I couldn't help thinking 'what if this is the real deal' (she's a Grade A nutjob). So, like an idiot, I called her...voicemail. I later found out that it was a mass text, and that it was just 'just a poem' :rolleyes: So, I took the bait, like countless other idiots I'm sure, and gave her what she's looking for. I'm glad she's not dead but, damn, this kind of nonsense p1sses me off. It's so disrespectful I can't believe it. OTOH, it's like my d1ck is cured. That's how repulsive this crap is.

Don't waste yourself on nutjobs. There is not one worth the grief.

Ugh. Venting concluded.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starrie said:
Early this morning my ex sent me a dark text. It was melodramatic BS basically limericking 'goodbye' and that she's going to pill herself out. It's par for the course for her. I normally go out of my way to barely give her the time of day when she contacts me, largely because she's literally the hottest lay I've ever known and I wanted to keep the door open if wanted back in.

But, I couldn't help thinking 'what if this is the real deal' (she's a Grade A nutjob). So, like an idiot, I called her...voicemail. I later found out that it was a mass text, and that it was just 'just a poem' :rolleyes: So, I took the bait, like countless other idiots I'm sure, and gave her what she's looking for. I'm glad she's not dead but, damn, this kind of nonsense p1sses me off. It's so disrespectful I can't believe it. OTOH, it's like my d1ck is cured. That's how repulsive this crap is.

Don't waste yourself on nutjobs. There is not one worth the grief.

Ugh. Venting concluded.

Man, the above is what happens when you put pu$$y above common sense. You will put up with so much just because you might have sex again down the road. I hope you learned your lesson.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya that is low...

You really didn't do anything wrong, just having compassion for your fellow human being. Just hit her with a text saying "You got issues" and dont acknowledge her after that.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. True. It bugs the hell out of me that I called and she didn't take the call. Of course she didn't. It was an AW bomb. She just wanted to make her phone explode. But I hate that I took the bait.