Fake ID's

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone buy one from online ever, I tired chalking but that doesnt work too well. Ny state

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste youre money. Instead, get someones expiered thats over 21. That gets you into most middle-class bars if it looks like you and you know the information (addres, birthdate, zodiac sign, name, ect). If you want to be really sneaky you could chalk the expiration date and then use hairspry over the face of the card so they cant feel the bumps.

Fakes are a waste of money.

Imf rom buffalo, where r u?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate bought one. It had a picture of his face and "PROOF OF AGE" written in every spare space on the card. It doesn't work, cept in those seedy/sh!tty clubs where you only need eyes to get in.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you just get one in NYC? next time you are there.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ic

i live in nyc, i just dont know where to go to get one?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Dont waste youre money. Instead, get someones expiered thats over 21. That gets you into most middle-class bars if it looks like you and you know the information (addres, birthdate, zodiac sign, name, ect). If you want to be really sneaky you could chalk the expiration date and then use hairspry over the face of the card so they cant feel the bumps.

Fakes are a waste of money.

Imf rom buffalo, where r u?
Yeah, but what are the chances that you'll know someone over 21 that looks enough like you to use for an ID? I know it worked for you based on another post, but most people aren't so lucky.

It shouldn't be too hard to find someone that makes them. My friend that's a sophomore in high school got a senior at my school to make one for him. He is able to buy beer all the time. You just have to go to a place where a teenager, or someone else that doesn't really care is working (ex: grocery store) or a gas station where a foreigner is working. It probably wouldn't work with ABC stores and clubs though, but if all you're looking to do is buy beer, then you don't need a top-notch fake.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The absolute safest way to have a "fake" ID:

1. This only works if you have a friend who is over 21, and has his driver's license in a different state than the one you currently live in. I know this sounds weird, but if you go to college it shouldn't be that tough to find someone in this category.

2. Have your friend go to the DMV and ask for a non-driver identification card. I believe almost all states offer this. He'll only be required to fill out a form and show other ID (his out-of-state license will be fine).

3. This is an official ID that looks exactly like a driver's license and is considered equivalent in terms of authenticity - the only difference is it doesn't allow you to drive.

4. Your friend will likely be charged a small fee, less than $20, so this is the cost to you.

5. You now have a non-expired, authentic, fully functional identification card. As long as you somewhat resemble your friend, this should allow you to get in or purchase alcohol anywhere!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our friend from MI6 has the right Idea.

I've actually gotten a legit ID for a friend in the past using a tactic similar to this one. I went down to the DMV with him and applied for a nevada ID using my maryland liscense (which i no longer have because i'm a nevada resident now) but anyway I filled out the paper work and everything and paid like a 5 dollar fee to get the identification. Then It was time for me to get photographed but instead of going to the photo area, I went to the rest room where my friend was waiting in one of the stalls. I handed him the paper work and he went and got HIS picture taken with the documents. All he had to do was read of my home address to the lady taking the photos and making the ID's and she had him take a seat. He signed my name to the digital signiture machine and it was a done deal.

I made him buy me booze and what not a few times as restitution. I kinda thought this would look strange when I went back to the DMV to get my nevada liscense but really they didn't care at all.

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two drivers licenses.....I thought I lost one and found it after I applied for a new one. In New York it is a felony to have a fake id of any kind. But one of mine has an ok chalk job on and with a a college id in a college town you can get into a seedier bar no problem.