failed today =(

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hanging with girl...she was definately giving IOIs. Went walking...she asked to sit down, and I tried to a kiss test but failed miserably. She was like...no.

Doh!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just took a quick glance at your previous posts. Have you considered trying to take baby steps instead of doing a long jump? Work at approaching first. Then, tackle number closing. After you've matered that, take on setting up the first date. Also, the more women you're working with, the less you're going to be intimidated by them because you'll see for yourself that they're just humans.

Bat

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time, buid more rapport, try to connect a lil with her and then go for the kiss

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. That is exactly what happened. :eek: :eek: :eek:

In my defense I'd like to say that she is the daughter of ministers and wears only skirts.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha, That's got to hurt. We give you credit for trying though.

HEY, sh*t happens, don't let it get you down.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yah, thats quite a response. Are you sure she was interested in you ? Because thats an odd response for somebody giving off IOI's

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many IOI's did you receive and what were they? If you are conservative, wait until she gives you at least three IOI's first. Also, you need to qualify her first, get her to invest in the interaction. Ask her: 'what makes you different?' or some variation thereof. She needs to give you a reason for you to be attracted to HER, aside from her looks. After you qualify, you can run a kiss routine.

Also, you can escalate kino during the attraction phase: does she squeeze your hand? How does she react if you rub her back? Does she touch you back? Sometimes, I will accidentally graze her breasts or run my hand along her leg if I feel the vibe is right first.

Wolf

tobeyou1

Reaction score
ic

you've got big ones buddy! i need to work on the girl slowly.
peace out!
.:rockon: