Failed pick up

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not me, I was at a restaurant where almost all of the waiters are teenagers. Actually, all of the waiters are teenagers or are at least under 22. I was sitting at a table and then at the table across mine one of the waiters attends to the customers and she asks "Can I help you guys?" She wasn't really all that but she was cute, fvckable at least. They looked at her with this ****y look and said "I dunno, can you?" she rolled her eyes and said "Lame!" then left. They had this shocked face on them, I couldn't help but laugh. Just wanted to share that.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh okay? I could say that but I wouldn't cause it's boring and generic. It's the first thing that comes to a hack's mind.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-_-

Waiter: "Can I help you guys?"
Don Juan: "I dunno, can you?"
Waiter: rolls eyes "LAME!"
she leaves and doesn't even serve the customers.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
-_-

Waiter: "Can I help you guys?"
Don Juan: "I dunno, can you?"
Waiter: rolls eyes "LAME!"
she leaves and doesn't even serve the customers.
There's nothing "Don Juan" about it. It's insecure and annoying. You're talking to a waitress, so tell her wtf your order is.
This isn't Alpha, this is insecure alpha. Let me guess, he treats even his mom this way just because he's afraid of being a pushover, right?

Nurse: "Sir, I'm going to need your medical insurance information before we can fix your broken leg"
Idiot: "I don't have to do anything you tell me to, woman."

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you put try hard alpha behavior with an AFC mindset you get that kind of guy.

I would call him an Alpha-AFC. lol

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
There's nothing "Don Juan" about it. It's insecure and annoying. You're talking to a waitress, so tell her wtf your order is.
This isn't Alpha, this is insecure alpha. Let me guess, he treats even his mom this way just because he's afraid of being a pushover, right?

Nurse: "Sir, I'm going to need your medical insurance information before we can fix your broken leg"
Idiot: "I don't have to do anything you tell me to, woman."
I was being sarcastic.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that line if said in good way with total confidence and total believe , that sh1t wont happen . But these guys were probably value takers that were waiting for her response . Its all about how you frame things . If you frame that line normal , and say it to a girl , it will be normal . But if you say it and wait for her response with your eyes and ears open , of course she will do that .
I can guarantee you this wouldnt happen to me .
The waiter was a stupid b1tch .