failed neghit attempt badly

Reaction score
alright this chick that is really into me left a comment on myspace that said "i think you should change your song". so i replied with "i think you should change your face". i thought it was really funny and a really good neghit but apparently she didnt get it. she deleted the comment and also took me off her top 8. she hasnt talked to me since. so you think i should just tell her i was joking or what? how is that not a neghit? i thought she wouldnt take it so hard. i mean wat the hell man, why do chicks take everything so offensive.

assuming i repair the relationship with her, what should i do. she is 16, hb6.8, virgin, and is REALLY into me. the only reason i havent made a move on her is cuz i really dont think shes that hot. BUT, i am a virgin as well, and i turn 18 in a week, so this is my last chance to have sex with a chick under 18. should i just tap it for the experience or just save it for later? do u guys ever tap average-looking chicks for the hell of it? what would u do if u were me?

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
alright this chick that is really into me left a comment on myspace that said "i think you should change your song". so i replied with "i think you should change your face". i thought it was really funny and a really good neghit but apparently she didnt get it. she deleted the comment and also took me off her top 8. she hasnt talked to me since. so you think i should just tell her i was joking or what? how is that not a neghit? i thought she wouldnt take it so hard. i mean wat the hell man, why do chicks take everything so offensive.

assuming i repair the relationship with her, what should i do. she is 16, hb6.8, virgin, and is REALLY into me. the only reason i havent made a move on her is cuz i really dont think shes that hot. BUT, i am a virgin as well, and i turn 18 in a week, so this is my last chance to have sex with a chick under 18. should i just tap it for the experience or just save it for later? do u guys ever tap average-looking chicks for the hell of it? what would u do if u were me?
Dude, that wasn't smooth at all. You admit that she's not that good looking, so you neghit her pretty harshly on something she's already pretty self-conscious and worried about. Plus, she's WAY more into you than you are into her, thus giving you most of the power in the "relationship". Since she's still really into you, there is a good chance you can recover, but you have to decide if you want to.

You have to be more careful with neghitting online since it is only written communication. She can't see your face or the tone of your voice when you say something like "You should change your face" so she can't judge how "funny" you mean it.

Good luck bro.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright this chick that is really into me left a comment on myspace that said "i think you should change your song". so i replied with "i think you should change your face".
That is an insult, not a neg-hit. A neg-hit is an insult disguised as a compliment (example: "Wow, You have sexy big feet!") You need both the positive and the negative in there to pull it off.

Neg-hits are also quite difficult to come up with off the top of your head, since it's easy to go too far in either the positive or the negative. One of the best ones I came off the top of my head was "That's a nice wooly purse, did your grandma knit that?"

Reaction score
****. im a ****ing idiot. what a stupid ass thing to say. god damn...

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
****. im a ****ing idiot. what a stupid ass thing to say. god damn...
Dude, don't worry about it too much, it's just one chick. Just learn for the future.

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you try to say sorry after than, you'll seem like a wuss to her, If I were you,
I'd avoid trying to neg hit her again or anyone thats important. but I have to complement you on your confidence. Who knows, maybe she'll let it fly and not care too much.

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this really what this forum has come to? "She deleted me from her Top 8 oh no what do I do now??????"

Good lord...

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
haha thats harsh bro.. thats somthing i'd say, to a girl i had no interest in fvcking or to a chick with the b1tch shield up..

i think a lot of things are taken differently when typed vs said on phone or to the face.. like if u said "yea, well u should change ur face" in a playful voice and stuck out ur tongue at her and she new u were kidding it would be ok..

dont sweat it.. worst case scenario..u never talk to her again, but uv gained a valuable life lesson.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really have to work on social normalcy. That response was not a neg-hit as it was an indicator of your social awkwardness.

The best thing for you to do would be to go out into the real world and approach as many PEOPLE as you can, for you seem to lack casual conversational skills. This is not meant as an insult but an observation. If you look within yourself you will agree.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol word of advice you can't convey what your saying through text (Maybe expersions would help but i still doubt it) Stop wasting time online trying to get girls when you can go outside and practice kino,Body language, voice projection and many other things.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
"i think you should change your face"
:crackup: lol damn that's classic! :crackup:

Never neghit again, until you figure out how to do it. If you aren't sure its a neghit, don't use it. And never say anything online that can be taken the wrong way literally, unless the other person knows you well and gets your humor.

lol that's still friggin funny. Good job guy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep saying it, neg-hits should only be used by professionals.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's a word of advice. If you have to consciously think of many of your "Techniques" and skills, then you aren't getting the point of being a DJ. This is supposed to flow, not be rehearsed and thought about, it helps to maybe plan APPROACHES or something useful, but don't start thinking, "Is this a proper neg hit, or should I use this neghit now? Is it the right time to DHV".

THINK ABOUT THIS: Guys who are naturally successful, the guys who are out htere ****ing the women you want to be with, are they sitting around going, "OH jeez I didn't DHV enough times, I can't isolate yet". No, and men were succeding before the MM, RJ, or any other BS techniques and quick fixes. Fix yourself and the women come naturally.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOL'd, for real.

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'll keep saying it, neg-hits should only be used by professionals.
Yeah, I agree. Even to professionals it´s dangerous.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
We need a special-ED section, so that clueless posters can have an environment where they can learn at their own pace.

Monkey D. Luffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My myspace song owns all.

www.myspace.com/jamesgnaster

but yeah, I would've said, you need to change whatever plans you have this saturday and hang out with me...

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:

Here's a word of advice. If you have to consciously think of many of your "Techniques" and skills, then you aren't getting the point of being a DJ. This is supposed to flow, not be rehearsed and thought about, it helps to maybe plan APPROACHES or something useful, but don't start thinking, "Is this a proper neg hit, or should I use this neghit now? Is it the right time to DHV".

THINK ABOUT THIS: Guys who are naturally successful, the guys who are out htere ****ing the women you want to be with, are they sitting around going, "OH jeez I didn't DHV enough times, I can't isolate yet". No, and men were succeding before the MM, RJ, or any other BS techniques and quick fixes. Fix yourself and the women come naturally.
Good post :up:

The techniques are tips and opinions to get you thinking in the right direction, but in the end it all comes down to who you are and how much of the stuff you really integrated into your personality. It's like Michael Jordan writing a technique-article on how to slam dunk - sure you will get the general idea if you never seen it done but in the end you need to practice and work on your skills - when you achieve this it comes naturally. It's not like Jordan conciously thinks - "Ok, this would be a good time and place for a slam dunk, lets see how this goes - left foot first, then right, and now jump..." it just happens!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious, and so would any girl with a sense of humour.

I will use it next time the opportunity arises.