Facial hair

Westwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed maybe even been a thread before but what do you guys think about facial hair.

What do women find to be the most attractive? Or maybe none at all.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what you can pull off. I can't grow very good facial hair and the stuff I do grow is blonde so I just stay clean shaven. It depends on your facial features and your appearance.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the woman. There's no magical answer, no matter how much we discuss it.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you have dark facial hair that grows decently you should atleast try something. I had a beard for a little while and it got a compliment right when the girl it saw it on a date recently. I think it facial hair definitely has a "manly" aura to it.

I have a goatee right now.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on three things:

1) facial features of the guy (shape of face, etc)

2) what kind of facial hair he can grow (full beard, only goatee, etc)

3) personal preference of the woman

depending on the shape of your face, certain styles of facial hair will ENHANCE your natural attributes and make you more attractive. other styles will bring focus to negative traits and make you look less than great. for example, although i look good clean shaven, i look great with the "2 day unshaven" setup. i also look great with a goatee, minus the mustache. but at the same time if i just grew a mustache id look ridiculous. theres websites on the net that give advice for each head shape... google it.

as far as what girls like... i read somewhere that when girls are ovulating and at their peak state for becoming pregnant, they are even more attracted to the "rugged" or "masculine" features than usual. for instance, everything else being equal theyd be more sexually attracted to the guy with the five oclock shadow than the clean cut preppy looking guy whos clean shaved. for what its worth, ive always had better results with girls when i have some degree of facial hair.

-SLB

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nice facial hair. The women I know...like it. Non-facial hair makes me look WAY too young. My facial hair gives me the "bad boy" look some women like.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't grew a full beard yet.. But I can grow a semi-goatee... I've got black hair though, so it's all good!