facial hair on girls

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you mention to a girl that shes growin a mustache and needs to get rid of it?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teedo
How do you mention to a girl that shes growin a mustache and needs to get rid of it?
That is a good question.

You can't really say anything, just hope she notices and invests in some bleech or shaves.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully she will hear people talk about it.

This really tall and hairy chick at my school had like sideburns sort of, it took a while but she shaved them.

daceovspades

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a close friend then, as earnestly and sensitively as possible,tell her that she should look into getting rid of some unsightly facial hair.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sterling the Runner
Use it in a Neg Hit!
Don't you think she'd be really sensitive about this? :confused:
Originally posted by daceovspades
If she's a close friend then, as earnestly and sensitively as possible,tell her that she should look into getting rid of some unsightly facial hair.
She's not a good friend, just this girl I work with, and sometimes fool around with.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you could invite her around your place have sex or whatever and when she goes to sleep you could shave her moustache:D .
Sorry I can't think of any good ideas at the moment but deffinatly don't use a neg about it unless she is really beautiful and especially really confident.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you do, when your talking to her start rubbing above your lip and just keep talking to her like nothing is happening. No she will not think your hitler.. She SHOULD get the idea.

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
This is what you do, when your talking to her start rubbing above your lip and just keep talking to her like nothing is happening. No she will not think your hitler.. She SHOULD get the idea.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
no...just mentipon that you saw a random girl today with a moustache and it was ****in nasty....she will check (and hopefully shave) when shes infront of the mirror later.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time your fooling around with her say (in a playfull manner) "ohh, you gotta little peach fuzz".
You may wanna change the wording a little.