facial hair in high school?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm having trouble deciding...

Clean cut?
Some facial hair/rough look?
good amount of facial hair?

Some girls love me with some facial hair i'm told, but others somtimes tell me to shave and how i look better without facial hair.

What do you think most ladies in H.S. will prefer? I don't really mind..i just like some facial hair b/c it makes me look a little older?

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 18 in like 2 months and i have no facial hair yet (im white). i love it =) it would suck to have to shave every other day.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most ladies prefer that you dont have facial hair.

That doesent stop me.

If you LIKE facial hair, then keep it.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would shave it cuz i see tonz of these HS kids runnin around with what looks like DIRT on their upper lip. Just shave it until it becomes more refined and thicker

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 18 and i still cant imagine a beard before next summer, while i know kids that had to shave since grade 7, and some white people too.

Bakesta

Reaction score
Ive had to shave since I was 12 or 13, at 16 i can grow a full beard. I love my facial hair but i got sent home last week and was told i couldnt come back unless i had a shave :mad:

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bakesta
Ive had to shave since I was 12 or 13, at 16 i can grow a full beard. I love my facial hair but i got sent home last week and was told i couldnt come back unless i had a shave :mad:
has england become a nazi regime?! you don't have the right to wear a beard?!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Well, I'm having trouble deciding...

Clean cut?
Some facial hair/rough look?
good amount of facial hair?

Some girls love me with some facial hair i'm told, but others somtimes tell me to shave and how i look better without facial hair.

What do you think most ladies in H.S. will prefer? I don't really mind..i just like some facial hair b/c it makes me look a little older?
I'm sorry; I thought you were a DJ? You haven't been reading your Bible have you?

Because the last time I check, real men don't care about what women will think or prefer. Fvck them ho's in what they prefer. It ain't about them. Its about you and what you like. And if thats even the case find a girl that does like it. Man...

Do what you want man. If you like it because it makes you look older then do it. God :rolleyes: ...

Don't let other peoples taste and likes effect your decisions. Become a MAN and make your own decisions without outside influences.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: facial hair in high school?

Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
I'm sorry; I thought you were a DJ? You haven't been reading your Bible have you?

Because the last time I check, real men don't care about what women will think or prefer. Fvck them ho's in what they prefer. It ain't about them. Its about you and what you like. And if thats even the case find a girl that does like it. Man...

Do what you want man. If you like it because it makes you look older then do it. God :rolleyes: ...

Don't let other peoples taste and likes effect your decisions. Become a MAN and make your own decisions without outside influences.
Although its a great cliche "not to care", the truth is we all care. This is the reason you wake up brush your teeth, take a shower and put on fresh clothes. He just wants some opinions, no need to resent.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial hair makes you look older, though not necessarily better.

"Bum Fluff" makes you look like an idiot.

I shaved regulary until I was 17 and realised that not shaving made me look older so I could get into clubs to drink (18 over here is the drinking age).

I now have a goatee that looks pretty cool, and I have done for the last two years or so. Could have been longer actually, can't quite remember. Sometimes I shave it off, when I feel like it. Do what you feel comfortable with.

In your case, do what you want to do. I'd keep it myself. Makes you different in a good way (different in a bad way is, eg, goths), since most highschoolers shave.

Asian dude - shave the bum fluff. It'll take a while before you can grow a "proper" beard.

I'd also do a search. It's been covered many times before, so see what others have written.