Facial Appearance Vs Body

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you out there who have average-faces: How much does working out actually improve your looks? (We're talking "Looks" here, not "game").

I've been told by many girls that facial features comes first, before body. E.g. a skinny pretty boy (ashton kutcher, stiffler etc.) would be preferred to an average dude with a muscular physique.

Besides, unless you go to the beach or wear extremely tight clothing, women are not even able to tell that you have huge pecks, or a 6-pack.

What do you guys think?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between skinny and big. is that the big guy would probably have more confident body language than the skinny guy.

the good looking guy would probably get first glances before the average big guy.

So yes if you dont stay confident with the good looking face, it's possible to lose your woman to an average joe with the built body.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh women know it often if you have a good body or not. at least since i work out i have been asked by some girls to lift up my shirt and one begged me to strip....before no girl asked me.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaster
E.g. a skinny pretty boy (ashton kutcher, stiffler etc.) would be preferred to an average dude with a muscular physique.

i don't know what stiffler you are talkin about, but if you refer to american pie's one, i can't see how you can define him skinny... have you ever seen him without a shirt on, or even with a tight shirt!? i'm not sayin' he's muscular at all, but it's what everybody calls lean and ripped, not skinny... that's the ideal physique for the beach, i think

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have no fuking clue how to answer that

im athetic, and i may look good without a t-shirt.. but with one i look like a skinny guy...

Liamz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaster
For those of you out there who have average-faces: How much does working out actually improve your looks? (We're talking "Looks" here, not "game").

I've been told by many girls that facial features comes first, before body. E.g. a skinny pretty boy (ashton kutcher, stiffler etc.) would be preferred to an average dude with a muscular physique.

Besides, unless you go to the beach or wear extremely tight clothing, women are not even able to tell that you have huge pecks, or a 6-pack.

What do you guys think?
I've ALWAYS supported the face more than the body.
How DO you get The face in Tip-Top condition, Please?
:cool:

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
lifting weights and keeping your body lean helps, because when you lift weights your face muscles are always tensing up and it gives your face a hardened more "masculine" appearance, and your jaw line will appear sharper and more defined, like Arnold Scwhartzenneger's jaw line, no double chin. :cool:

lots of cardio and weight training will make your face look well defined.

a good healthy diet will also improve your face, no junk food

rudygee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue
lifting weights and keeping your body lean helps, because when you lift weights your face muscles are always tensing up and it gives your face a hardened more "masculine" appearance, and your jaw line will appear sharper and more defined, like Arnold Scwhartzenneger's jaw line, no double chin. :cool:

Ummm, I think the no double chin thing comes from having a low % of body fat.

Anyways, my opinion on the matter is that the face is the most important. I think the best example of this is jude law. He has a good face, but he doesnt lift weights or anything, so hes pretty skinny. Just look at his body in the movie The Talented Mr. Ripley. Sure the body helps, but like you said, it doesnt show that much when you have cloths on.