Facebook's "Celebrate Pride" picture editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
speed dawg said:
That is honestly a pretty terrible attitude to have. 100% selfish interests. Just my opinion.
I know that's not how the plan was intended to worked out, to have us straight men benefit from gay men marrying. But we certainly do in the grand game of numbers and chances. I even told this to my gay republican male friend and he laughed his azz off :crackup:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g8YR9IV9Alc
Q:Isn't that some kind of child abuse?
A:No because it's gay pride and they can do no wrong.
That's pretty sick and sad. I've repeatedly seen Facebook promotion and celebration of kids who are proudly exclaiming that they're gay. I've said it before, children should be concerned about which Lego set they're wanting for Christmas, NOT what their sexual orientation is.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin knocked up a feminist, who is raising the kid with her mom while he is off in the military. The kid is 5 now. Last Christmas, we gave him a little kid's wiffle ball set. His Mom and Grandma were horrified. "We don't believe in ....(pausing to gather strength to spit out a horribly profane word)....sports. They promote...(another horrible word coming)...competition."

They never tell the kid 'no.' He just runs around screaming everywhere they go. They're going to home school him. That's the "progressive" concept of parenting - turning your kid into your own social experiment.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
And this is how it ends

That's pretty sick and sad. I've repeatedly seen Facebook promotion and celebration of kids who are proudly exclaiming that they're gay. I've said it before, children should be concerned about which Lego set they're wanting for Christmas, NOT what their sexual orientation is.
My cousin knocked up a feminist, who is raising the kid with her mom while he is off in the military. The kid is 5 now. Last Christmas, we gave him a little kid's wiffle ball set. His Mom and Grandma were horrified. "We don't believe in ....(pausing to gather strength to spit out a horribly profane word)....sports. They promote...(another horrible word coming)...competition."

They never tell the kid 'no.' He just runs around screaming everywhere they go. They're going to home school him. That's the "progressive" concept of parenting - turning your kid into your own social experiment.

In a statement released Friday, the president of the American College of Pediatricians said the Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage will have a significantly negative impact on children in the United States.

Dr. Michelle Cretella, president of the College, said:

[T]his is a tragic day for America’s children. The SCOTUS has just undermined the single greatest pro-child institution in the history of mankind: the natural family. Just as it did in the joint Roe v Wade and Doe v Bolton decisions, the SCOTUS has elevated and enshrined the wants of adults over the needs of children.

The College, which has members in 44 states and in several countries outside the U.S., joined in an amici brief in Obergefell v. Hodges, the case that has led to the legalization of same-sex marriage in all 50 states of the nation.

In the brief, the amici stated what is often the case when sound research is ignored by the left when it fails to support their causes:

Despite being certified by almost all major social science scholarly associations—indeed, in part because of this—the alleged scientific consensus that having two parents of the same sex is innocuous for child well-being is almost wholly without basis. All but a handful of the studies cited in support draw on small, non-random samples which cannot be extrapolated to the same-sex population at large. This limitation is repeatedly acknowledged in scientific meetings and journals, but ignored when asserted as settled findings in public or judicial advocacy.

The College itself has maintained that a significant body of research has demonstrated that “same-sex marriage deliberately deprives the child of a mother or a father, and is therefore harmful.”

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
What color is your kool aid? Neon Pink?

Freedom Hating? I totally agree with that. Russia now has socialized healthcare while China offers 70% coverage of nearly 1.7 billion people. Those dirty commies, they hate American healthcare freedoms!!! Also China owns a huge percentage of american freedom loving debt, not to mention numerous businesses, 1000's of houses and swaths of freedom loving land. Theres more freedom in a Chinese 7-11 than the entire white house and congress combined.

Let me ask you freedom lovers a question, do you still love your freedom when you are only allowed to AGREE with LGBT rights and feminism or face losing your job/family or being sent to prison?

Do you love the freedom of a targeted lawsuit for not AGREEING to bake a cake for a GAY MARRIAGE?

You must love the freedom to get totally unbiased family courts or police who don't selectively choose which people to help?

Don't you love the freedom to be presumed innocent when a woman points at you after a bad date and tells authorities you raped her?

Man all that freedom must be overwhelming when you see half naked Gay and Lesbians marching down the street celebrating the death of Christian Marriage, Traditional family values and male/female relations, things Amurica was FOUNDED ON....

There are no problems with Feminism/LGBT/Racism in Russia or China right now. Isn't it strange that both Russia and China are embracing Christianity and morality full sail and abandoning western principals and philosophies. Its a complete mind **** when both Russia and China have self sustaining economies while the great and mighty USA is circling the drain. But don't ever forget 'They hate our freedom!!!', thats why Chinese govt officials are sending their children to attend upscale private schools and Ivy League Universities in the US, then taking yer jerbs and buying yer land!

Can you believe those darn commie pigs!!! They are giving heterosexual households awards for 'Mother of the Year'!!! The freedom of it all... It just hurts my freedom to know that the world is full of such evil freedom hating people!!!

"We are never defeated unless we give up on god" - Ronald Reagan
I believe in freedom and less goverment. The koolaid drinkers are those who are against freedom. The democrats and republicans are big time koolaid drinkers.

Gay marriage should be legal. At the same time a bakery should be able to refuse to bake a cake for any reason. It's all about freedom. Girls should be free to have an abortion at any stage. Get the government out.
This so called Christian marriage and family values is an absolute joke. Religion is believing in a make believe book. If you want to spend your life reading a book of make believe be my guest. It's your right. You are free to do so.
Churches don't deserve a tax exemption. Tax churches and use the money to lower taxes for individuals and businesses. Women can be feminists but don't force it on me.

America was not founded on religion. In America you have freedom to choose your religion or smartly choose not to believe any of that crap. You're right on point about condemning the left but the right is just as full of crap.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Why the hell not? You're sexual orientation is part of who you are. I'm annoyed at all this religious crap spewed all over. As annoyed as I am religion should be banned. Religious people have the right to believe in a book of make believe.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
And this is how it ends
Michelle Cretella is an enemy of freedom. Astonishing you quote anything out of her filthy mouth.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
I'm annoyed at all this religious crap spewed all over. As annoyed as I am religion should be banned. Religious people have the right to believe in a book of make believe.
How about you being banned for discussing religion in the forum? Your b.s. comments about religion are not needed here.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your ban and raise you a counter-ban!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Damn dez you beat me by a mosquito hair lol

Status
Not open for further replies.