Facebook's "Celebrate Pride" picture editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoying myself while drinking a handcrafted beer.

Domestic Violence is much lower in gay relationships than hetero ones, while lesbian DV is much higher. Given that women initiate about 70% of divorces, I'm going to guess that gay marriages will be close to 100% stable while lesbian ones will be 100% divorce.

Family court judges are going to be super confused about which man to attack as the evil patriarch.While I don't see most gay men spending too much on a marriage, I can't wait to see the crippling extravagant marriages lesbians will have. $50 says there's already TV shows in the planning.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im happy for those people. Its a big moment in American history. The past week has been pretty huge over all.

One thing that has always fascinated be about LGBT relationships though, is the concept of "lesbian bed death". Ive read and heard many times that as the relationship gets longer or moves toward marriage, lesbian couples have much less sex than hetero or gay male couples.

Dunno how accurate that is given the sample sizes Ive seen...but when I think about it...it sorta makes sense. Men typically have the bigger sex drive, or are the initiators, and we dont deal with menopause which wreaks havoc on the female sex drive.

That said...plenty of hetero married couples arent having sex either. Go check out the DeadBedrooms subreddit over at reddit. Its pretty damn sad what a long relationship or marriage does to a couple's sex life.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Yeah that's the kind of thing I just ignore or hide from my timeline. Glad everyone's happy with themselves but it's not my bag.
You can't hide that 5hit. At least 30% of my friends' profile pictures are covered in rainbows.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a certain house in Washington was lit up with rainbow colors. I bet there was gay sex taking place inside :D .

Its pretty damn sad what a long relationship or marriage does to a couple's sex life.
I see, marriage isn't any good. So the whole supporting marriage thing was a sham. I got it.

Jaylan said:
I support equal marriage rights for all Americans, despite the fact that I do not desire marriage myself.
Marriage rights were all ready equal, anyone could marry one adult, non-relative of the opposite sex. All Americans? No you do not. I don't have to put words in your mouth. You've been clearly pro-gay all along and side with gays whenever they clash with others' sensibilities and interests. You are pro-gay and I'm not. That's all.

Last edited:

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
One thing that has always fascinated be about LGBT relationships though, is the concept of "lesbian bed death". Ive read and heard many times that as the relationship gets longer or moves toward marriage, lesbian couples have much less sex than hetero or gay male couples.
Maybe they got their fill in the first couple of years? Sounds to me like they want the title and benefits of marriage but act more like pals if what you say is accurate.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I see, marriage isn't any good. So the whole supporting marriage thing was a sham. I got it.
You never cease to put words into someone's mouth. I support equal marriage rights for all Americans, despite the fact that I do not desire marriage myself. Marriage's value depends on the person you ask. Not everyone ends up in a sexless marriage or a bad marriage where they end up disliking their spouse.
Boxer00 said:
Maybe they got their fill in the first couple of years? Sounds to me like they want the title and benefits of marriage but act more like pals if what you say is accurate.
Isn't that most Americans? A lot of men and women do it for the benefits and title, and to show off for society as a proof of love. Personally I don't feel I need a societal contract to prove Im committed to someone or love her. Everyone's different though. I may or may not ever get married...but even if I do, it'll be more about the benefits that she couldn't give me herself.

Sometimes marriage is a smart move to cap off a relationship. I would do it for the economic and legal benefits, of course after protecting myself in the case of long term failure of the marriage.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That rainbow is not that much about gay marriage but its about showing to others that they fit in the right group, its like a badge that says "look at me Im part of the cool kids".

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rainbow thing is so 90's. The new thing is a yellow "=" on a blue background. If you don't have one of those stickers on your car bumper, you're obviously a bigoted hate-monger.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...The gay agenda continues.....

logicallefty

Reaction score
Judges will have to find out which male "received" more the past 6 months so that person can be awarded everything and the primary punter can pay alimony. "Ok men I need to check out yeeer ayyyzz holes in my chambers. Bailiff bring my rubber gloves please " :crackup:

Truth be told I'm happy for this ruling. What people do behind closed doors makes no difference to me. Time for our politicians to start worrying about the real problems of the country now. And yeah as someone else said it won't be hard to have a better divorce rate than 50%.

Gay male couples marry away. Leaves more free women for me when you guys hook up :up:

With the women judges will probably just have to flip a coin.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Gay male couples marry away. Leaves more free women for me when you guys hook up :up:
That is honestly a pretty terrible attitude to have. 100% selfish interests. Just my opinion.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
All interests are selfish.
Obviously, at the core.

samspade said:
Selfishness makes the world go 'round and drives evolution and civilization.
Not if it's a detriment to said evolution and civilization.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought rainbows were pretty cool until the homos stole its symbolism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N6K9dS9wl7U

Shame he couldn't show his support for democracy though.9 people representing 320 million people is hardly democratic. If an overwhelmingly majority of people supported gay marriage then it could easily have been achieved through a national referendum. End of story.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/white-house-rainbow-marriage/index.html?sr=cnnitw
Is this a way to troll Rusia and Putin because they are anti-gaylords?

Because it is not working, bet most middle eastern countries, China, Rusia, and every other radical is having a laugh at Obama right now. Dude cucked himself

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You can't hide that 5hit. At least 30% of my friends' profile pictures are covered in rainbows.
Just a good thing because this is about freedom and freedom should be celebrated. Freedom for individuals are for businesses is where the nation needs to head. America is land of the free.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
I thought rainbows were pretty cool until the homos stole its symbolism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N6K9dS9wl7U

Shame he couldn't show his support for democracy though.9 people representing 320 million people is hardly democratic. If an overwhelmingly majority of people supported gay marriage then it could easily have been achieved through a national referendum. End of story.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/white-house-rainbow-marriage/index.html?sr=cnnitw
Is this a way to troll Rusia and Putin because they are anti-gaylords?

Because it is not working, bet most middle eastern countries, China, Rusia, and every other radical is having a laugh at Obama right now. Dude cucked himself
Supreme Court justices are indirectly chosen. We vote for president and congress. The president appoints abd the senate confirms. America is a republic.
Obama is spot on about this issue. It's too bad Obama places onerous regulations on businesses so overall he's not the best.
Putin is a nut. Russia and China are freedom hating nations. How can they be examples?

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
All interests are selfish. Selfishness makes the world go 'round and drives evolution and civilization.

On a separate note - I'm sure divorce lawyers are very happy.
Good news since divorce lawyers have families to feed.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Obviously, at the core.

Not if it's a detriment to said evolution and civilization.
Freedom is anything but a detriment. That's why I'm for freedom to marry who you please, freedom to get an abortion at any stage, and businesses should be free of onerous regulations. Too bad the libertarians aren't more competitive.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Putin is a nut. Russia and China are freedom hating nations. How can they be examples?
What color is your kool aid? Neon Pink?

Freedom Hating? I totally agree with that. Russia now has socialized healthcare while China offers 70% coverage of nearly 1.7 billion people. Those dirty commies, they hate American healthcare freedoms!!! Also China owns a huge percentage of american freedom loving debt, not to mention numerous businesses, 1000's of houses and swaths of freedom loving land. Theres more freedom in a Chinese 7-11 than the entire white house and congress combined.

Let me ask you freedom lovers a question, do you still love your freedom when you are only allowed to AGREE with LGBT rights and feminism or face losing your job/family or being sent to prison?

Do you love the freedom of a targeted lawsuit for not AGREEING to bake a cake for a GAY MARRIAGE?

You must love the freedom to get totally unbiased family courts or police who don't selectively choose which people to help?

Don't you love the freedom to be presumed innocent when a woman points at you after a bad date and tells authorities you raped her?

Man all that freedom must be overwhelming when you see half naked Gay and Lesbians marching down the street celebrating the death of Christian Marriage, Traditional family values and male/female relations, things Amurica was FOUNDED ON....

There are no problems with Feminism/LGBT/Racism in Russia or China right now. Isn't it strange that both Russia and China are embracing Christianity and morality full sail and abandoning western principals and philosophies. Its a complete mind **** when both Russia and China have self sustaining economies while the great and mighty USA is circling the drain. But don't ever forget 'They hate our freedom!!!', thats why Chinese govt officials are sending their children to attend upscale private schools and Ivy League Universities in the US, then taking yer jerbs and buying yer land!

Can you believe those darn commie pigs!!! They are giving heterosexual households awards for 'Mother of the Year'!!! The freedom of it all... It just hurts my freedom to know that the world is full of such evil freedom hating people!!!

"We are never defeated unless we give up on god" - Ronald Reagan

Status
Not open for further replies.