Facebooking! Happy Bday Or No?

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so here is the deal I got this one girl that I am working on a really conservative Korean gyal, and she has mega amounts of men working on her cause she is hot! It's her birthday and she had guys wishing her happy birthday as soon as her birthday hit 12:01am on facebook hahaha! And other guys racing to say Happy bday to her on facebook before anyone else it's really funny to see how desperate these guys are. Facebook is a whole new different way of playing your game so in other words I will say happy bday to her but I will call her and not facebook her to say it. How do you guys handle massive amounts of guys facebooking your potential gyal?

Jumpman23

Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook is not going to make or break your chances w/ this girl, but "face" time can, need real time, not just online time. She has a lot of guy pursuers, just means there is competition, can't allow that to deter you.
To me saying merely Happy Bday on facebook is insignificant.

Reaction score
Canadiandon said:
How do you guys handle massive amounts of guys facebooking your potential gyal?

I don't handle that because I don't give a flying huge bag of stinky 312739 year old sh1t!

Lol seriously though, it doesn't matter if all those guys are saying happy birthday to her, and if people are seriously "rushing" to say happy birthday, then that's just sad. (as long as it's not you)

This shouldn't change your game at all, if anything I'd call and tell her something like, "I told everybody who told you happy birthday that you were really turning 12" or something fun and dumb like that.

Be fun and playful, this shouldn't deter you from your modus operandi.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not like she is even going to read all the congratulations. Its just face.
Do you think anyone cares when someone says: Happy birthday In Motion <3

Its just a standard greeting.

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a girl who you're genuwinely interested in and trying to game, a short 2 minute phone call will come off as a more sincere and thoughtful gesture. However in addition, if you want to do the facebook birthday wish the right way...

A lot of clowns will be sure to post their wall message right after the stroke of midnight, to be the first guy or whatever their desperate AFC logic tells them. During the course of the day, the average facebook HB7-10 will have a 2 or 3 pages of happy "bdays". In additon to calling, I usually wait til late that night, or early the next day and post something like "Hope ya had a great night tonight/last night". By being the most recent, your post will stay on the main page as the others get bumped and it'll be the first she sees when she logs on.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, like you said call her and wish her a happy bday. Maybe, find out if she is having a party you can attend. As for the other guys. Remain cool. Don't be needy and desperate for attention like the others. Just be the better catch.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have facebook, but if I did I wouldn't spend time on it, but if I did I would probably just say "hey happy bday."

again like someone said, your online game isn't going to make or b reak you .... talk to her in person and soon you'll be banging her while those chumps are still banging out c&f on their keyboard

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to do something w/her on her bday. make it a date. if she's hanging out w/other freinds try to get in on it if she invites you. otherwise keep living ur life