FaceBook Opener

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl a few weeks ago at school while hanging out with one of my friends. We talked for a bit, and then I had to leave because I had class. I added her on FaceBook recently and I was going to message her.

How's this for an opener?:
Hey, is this the girl with the cute smile who's friends with J?

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's not bad of an opener. I don't know about the cute smile thing, just a question to you, don't you think it's a little early to be complimenting her?

I'd say go for something funny ya know. Just to ease things up. Or if you think you're more of a risk taker, go for something edgy. You could get some good Facebook practice out of this.

I do have one other question, are you trying to pursue something here with her? Or are you just going to use her for practice?

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pursuing this girl, I was going to use FaceBook to get her number (since I don't get any chance to see her during the day), and then get a day 2 from text game. But I see every opportunity as practice.

I wouldn't know when the 'right' time is to compliment her. I'm still learning (soaking up as much information as possible). Tell me what you think, we've only had one short conversation with her, this would only be my second interaction with her.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, good luck on pursuing Her. Remember, as always, don't get attached and don't get desperate. And you have a good attitude, always practice when you get the chance.
Don't compliment her now. She is probably used to compliments by now from other guys. Separate your self from them. It'll get her wondering why you haven't showered her with compliments yet.
Keep on doing your thing, I'm interested in how this goes, keep us updated.
GO HARD.

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she used to go to this school that my friend went to (and my friend used to tell me jokes about the girls there and how they were evil and city throat lmao). So I opened like this:
"Hey, I see you went to [her old school]. Is it try what they say about the girls there?"

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Messed up my post lol. Anyways, good opener for your case. I assume its just something to break the ice between you and her right?

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, something quick and funny that would simply get us acquainted.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thinking man. Keep the texting/Facebook messaging short and sweet. The main thing is to get her comfortable, then if you feel like its right: ask her out.