Face Reading

Reaction score
this was posted to me at another site. does anyone have any other info on this subject? I kinda lost some of it when I filed it away...and that member I believe is not available:

Hi Zenmack, To my knowledge I think the words your spitting to the pimp network is really making these kats realize to distinquish which biatch is worth in dealing with and which ones to kick to the side. I acknowledge this, and I know the rest of these playaz in the PN are following that up too. The game you kick it kind of like my boy *** (****** I removed his name for his protection), if any of you are familiar with him. I wanted to bring about a knowledge I have prevailed a couple of weeks ago, that had to do with how "The eyes are the windows of the Soul". YOu can reframe that by checking it out. I don't recall which section I put it, but I can post it up later for further dues. Hence, I have came here today in this Message board to finish the rest of the most wonderous and proclaimed wisdom of "FACE READING". So bear with me Zenmack, and I want you and everyone else to go out and try this. Remember, "this knowledge is not for you to believe in anything I say or everything I determine, because BELIEVING itself is only a element of doubt. Its about Knowing it, and going out using it as practice to see the real picture, you will be amazed and puzzled."
So let it be said: -------THE HAIR------ -Color of Hair- Red Hair = Wild(mentally)
Black Hair = Strong(mentally)
Brunette = Medium Energy(mentally)
Blond = Low Energy(mentally) WHite = Low Energy(mentally) -Style of hair- Curly Hair = Alot of energy(physically)
Wavy Hair = Medium Energy(physically)
Straight Hair = Calm(physically)
-----The Size of Forehead----- If TOP is Buldging out = Logical
If MIDDLE is Buldging out = Good Memory
If Buttom is Buldginf out = Very Intuitive

Uhh never mind the comments. I think this is from chineese philosophy which alot of westerns don't buy into.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont really read much validity into that, maybe if her hair is dyed and she had plastic surgery, read more into body language and facial expressions rather than facial features

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I've read up on face reading. You can tell alot by people's face (e.g. a gap between the two front teeth indicate a strong work ethic (madonna, arnold, letterman)). You can find plenty of books about it on the web, or use a search engine.

Another cool way to read people is through handwriting analysis. That shyt'll trip you out too (e.g. how high or low you cross the letter 'T' is most likely a reflection of self worth).

Of course there is astological signs, but I know you're into that as much if not more than me.

There are a few body language tricks that I'd like to learn more about such as touching your face and how you do it, with which hand, etc. Also, if you're standing up and push your hips forward a bit, then it sends off a sexual signal to women in the room.. anyway... cool stuff..

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
this was posted to me at another site. does anyone have any other info on this subject? I kinda lost some of it when I filed it away...and that member I believe is not available:

Hi Zenmack, To my knowledge I think the words your spitting to the pimp network is really making these kats realize to distinquish which biatch is worth in dealing with and which ones to kick to the side. I acknowledge this, and I know the rest of these playaz in the PN are following that up too. The game you kick it kind of like my boy *** (****** I removed his name for his protection), if any of you are familiar with him. I wanted to bring about a knowledge I have prevailed a couple of weeks ago, that had to do with how "The eyes are the windows of the Soul". YOu can reframe that by checking it out. I don't recall which section I put it, but I can post it up later for further dues. Hence, I have came here today in this Message board to finish the rest of the most wonderous and proclaimed wisdom of "FACE READING". So bear with me Zenmack, and I want you and everyone else to go out and try this. Remember, "this knowledge is not for you to believe in anything I say or everything I determine, because BELIEVING itself is only a element of doubt. Its about Knowing it, and going out using it as practice to see the real picture, you will be amazed and puzzled."
So let it be said: -------THE HAIR------ -Color of Hair- Red Hair = Wild(mentally)
Black Hair = Strong(mentally)
Brunette = Medium Energy(mentally)
Blond = Low Energy(mentally) WHite = Low Energy(mentally) -Style of hair- Curly Hair = Alot of energy(physically)
Wavy Hair = Medium Energy(physically)
Straight Hair = Calm(physically)
-----The Size of Forehead----- If TOP is Buldging out = Logical
If MIDDLE is Buldging out = Good Memory
If Buttom is Buldginf out = Very Intuitive

Uhh never mind the comments. I think this is from chineese philosophy which alot of westerns don't buy into.
That would make me -
strong mentally
alot of physical energy
Logical

Hmmm sounds about right

Reaction score
Of course there is astological signs, but I know you're into that as much if not more than me.

Chewey were do I know you from? How did you know this about me?

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading your posts. You've mentioned that you're a geminii - you like it almost anytime and anywhere. Only someone who knows about their sign would know something like that. I read up on geminii's when I was trying to seduce a geminii female...I learned alot, but failed at hooking up..

Reaction score
Chewey read this book:

Sex Scopes by Stuart Hazleton

How to seduce, stimulate, and satisfy any sign!

Uhh sorry you had to read that starman crap. I had something to accomplish with him. He's still a little to egotistical but you can't accomplish miracles.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense to an extent, my lower forehead protrudes the most and I am a very intuitive person...dont know if it applies to everyone though.