F the rain, seriously

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you want to go sarging so bad and it has to Fvcking rain for days on end ?

Sure you could go inside to stores and s-hit, but i have most, if not all my successes from outdoor sarging. Chicks sitting on picnic benches studying, etc.

Gonna go out to my college campus and try to find some hot chicks in the rain, but seriously not expecting to find any.

DAMN THE WEATHER.

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
let me gues; ENGLAND???
nope, new york wahhhh

lol its been raining here for days and weather.com says it'll be raining till like next tuesday too

Got lucky 2 days ago though, actually didn't rain and i hung out with this girl that was home from college and has had a crush on me since if known her (for like 6 years lol). I had no intentions of messing around with her, (but i havent seen her in about a year and shes damn hot now, also so was all over me so i said fvck it and went for it hehe).

Guess i gots a new F buddy.

DAMN THE RAINNNNNNNnnnn

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in NY too man. The rain seems to be eternal!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
that's a limiting belief and you're holding yourself back. don't let your mind play tricks on you, opportunities are literally everywhere.

don't go out with the intention of sarging and you'll be surprised how many opportunities pop up.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
It rains 100 days a year here. It's cloudy 200 days a year. Weather forecast today: "Morning fog, rain this afternoon turning to occasional showers tonight, with partial clearing by May."

If people didn't go out in the rain, this town would have no social life. Buy a hat, take your vitamin C, and be a f---king man.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the famous "umbrella pickup." Get a really big umbrella & when you see a pretty girl coming out of a bldg w/no umbrella, hold it over her & start a convo while you walk her to her car. You'll only have 30 sec. so work fast.

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
bleh well all the hot girls around here seem to stay indoors when it rains this hard outside

i went out to the library with intentions of reading my book, but ran into a girl i dated awhile ago and had to next... and wound up talking to this awesome old guy i know for like an hour about life

really wasn't a bad day, but certainly didn't see an oportunity to sarge

ah well theres always tomorrow

If people didn't go out in the rain, this town would have no social life. Buy a hat, take your vitamin C, and be a f---king man.
s-hit, i love the rain, and i am always a f-ucking man... just felt like b-itching about how much harder it'll be to pickup girls this week because of it

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you. That's the spirit. Around here, the rain doesn't matter.

Nice tip about the umbrella pickup. That's a class move.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

HAHA.

I feel ya. I'm just north of Boston and there's flooding just over the boarder in NH. It's nuts. But kinda fun. I dig crazy weather like this, and living alone, I just chill inside, read, get some good cognac or booze and invite people over.

The weather does hamper SOME events, and bars are likely to be bad spots only because the numbers are low. But yes, it is a limiting belief. In the rain you get the soaked gals who's clothes are rung through to her nips, and you get to offer her an umbrella, too.

Most times I'm trudging through the rain in my Tims and I'm with a girl, she'll be under the umbrella. I don't hestitate to puddle jump myself into the doghouse getting her wet the whole time to my car.

"OHHH, you're such a jerk. Now I'm soaked!"

Yeah, oh well. Take her home and dry her off. ;)

-----------------------------------

Glad I'm not one of those people who's homes felt into a ditch from all the flooding, or washed away near rivers. It's gloomy in a sense and makes you want to sleep since it is so dark, but now you have excuses to be a bum and lounge at home.

Enjoy.

A-Unit

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys, I'm a female and I agree about the umbrella technique.

There was this guy walking infront of me with a cute baby blue umbrella with flower patterns, I thought it was so cute. He was walking kind of innocent like a little boy who's lost in the rain, I wanted to give him a hug. :p

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Hey boys, I'm a female and I agree about the umbrella technique.

There was this guy walking infront of me with a cute baby blue umbrella with flower patterns, I thought it was so cute. He was walking kind of innocent like a little boy who's lost in the rain, I wanted to give him a hug. :p

Aw you wanted to give him a hug. How sweet!!!! And maybe you could get yourself a baby-blue flower umbrella while you're at it so y'all can match.:cheer:

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a black umbrella :p

Anyway, I ended up walking passed him so I turn around, he smiled and I smiled back. Too bad I had to go inside the building otherwise I would have started a brief chit chat complimenting him of his cute umbrella. :p

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what - I love the rain

But the city I live in averages 350 days of sunshine a year

So let's trade places. I'll go live in New York, and you can escape the rain and live here.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
I'll tell you what - I love the rain

But the city I live in averages 350 days of sunshine a year

So let's trade places. I'll go live in New York, and you can escape the rain and live here.
I know I can imagine what you're thinking, but TRUST ME. It isn't as good as it sounds. Sunshine gives out some chemical (I forgot which) which w/o it makes you sort of depressed and drowsy. + Feeling wet is a very uncomfortable feeling, especially when combined w/ the cold. It also sucks having to walk on puddles and messing up the bottom of your Jeans. Aw man, it's like a monsoon over here.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how they say that the grass is always greener on the other side?

Well, in this case it's true. Our grass isn't green at all. In fact we don't have any grass.

I like the rain, but I know it gets old of it stays gloomy for too long.

I like when it's been sunny and hot for weeks, and all off a sudden a big thunderstorm rolls in. It seems like some sort of event around here, and, if anything, makes picking up girls easier because all of the sudden the weather is an interesting topic.

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah my sarging is on a hold next week when the rain dies down unfortunately

I do love the rain when I'm not looking to go out and find girls man. Its so fun to walk around in or bring a date to walk around in. Feels great to be soaked while waiting in line to get into a concert etc.

However, you won't see the hot chicks sitting on a bench reading with all the damn rain, which is why im mad that its been raining for the past 5 days.

Guess ill call a girl whos number i got 7 days ago because i haven't been sarging lol. Wasn't going to call her, but in light of the weather here we gooo.